What's on today's agenda?

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What's on today's agenda?

Post by bpaquet on Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:36 pm

Off to a friend's house so her grand prix horse could teach me to long line. We even got some nice passage (looks like trotting in slow motion). It was a blast.
bpaquet
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:49 pm

Staple removal! Now to fight the crapsurance some more.....I am so p*ssed I'm well past spitting nails!
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet on Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:10 pm

Same old same old. Work, walk dog, chores outside while trying to keep mosquitoes at bay. Had to order a new rechargeable battery for the Mosquito Magnet. It should be here soon, and I hope it helps.
bpaquet
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:02 pm

Do those actually work? I may need one to keep the skeeters at bay while I'm outside walking or working in the garden.

Today, walk to the library in the fog, clear out email, look up medical stuff for my next surgery, poke around in here, print out the Nike baby shoe crochet pattern, walk home, rest up, etc. Brain is still healing, my suture line itches, down by the nape of the neck it aches a bit. Not quite back to normal but really working on it.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet on Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:33 pm

They work pretty well, but you need to keep the propane tank full and keep it running all the time. It isn't meant just to remove mosquitoes while you're outside. It's supposed to suck up the breeding adults in an attempt to reduce the population. If you're walking/gardening and worried about some bozo stealing it, I'd say you probably don't want one.

Today's agenda included sorting out some things at work - success - and trying to fix the stuff the latest company computer update messed up.
bpaquet
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum