BIJOUX

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: BIJOUX

Post by bpaquet on Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:58 am

I love you It's always nice when they start to feel at home in a "new" place. Smile

My catnip is in a strawberry pot near the door, and always seems to come back every year. I guess it self seeds. I have mint that went crazy right around it, so everything is sprouting nicely, and come to find out, the kitties kind of like to play with spearmint. They don't like it as much as nip, but they do chew it and bat it around.
bpaquet
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:21 am

Mine came back this year. Meowmy keeps it in a hanging basket. It's still good stuff. Tonio
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:22 pm

It is a self seeder if you leave it be....which the one in my plant pot must've done. I bought seeds so when it gets a tad warmer I can plant outside for Bij. Meanwhile, there's a tiny patch on the property line that's growing, tiny but potent. Safe until they start that dratted lawn chemical spraying, usually in May.

Bij gave me some love but I had to insist on it mostly. Been glued to mom a LOT the past few days. If he knew what's going on with me he'd give me more love. What will he do if I have surgery and have to stay a night in the hospital (a first for me)?
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet on Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:14 pm

Mine took off after the first few warm days. Now that it's light longer, all the plants are really taking off.

Hopefully, that won't happen. But, Bij, you should love on your Lori anyway.
bpaquet
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:25 am

I know, I had to beg tonight for some attention.  I gave him dinner with catnip on top, plus treats!  Mom reported that he tried to get her attention all day long, wanted her to lay down so he could lay on her.  She got tired of that so working on her puzzle, here he is pawing the edge of it, knocking down pieces.  At one point he got in her lap and tried really hard to put himself between her and the puzzle!  Talk about being needy!
He did seem grateful I was there to give him attention but he kept trying to get moms'.  I think he felt ignored by her but KNEW without a doubt I wouldn't so he's secure there. Before I left tonight I removed two of those weird mutated hairs from his left side. A few days ago I took one off his right side in almost the same spot. They'll grow back but at least for now they're not poking him or me in the side when he lays down.

What was that someone once said about people who didn't like kitties getting all the kitty attention?
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet on Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:44 pm

I can just see him trying to do the puzzle. We have the Mutts puzzle that we want to do. We have to wait for the visitor kitty to go home though. Our kitties will leave it alone if we put a table cloth over it. She would go under it and knock all the pieces off the table.
bpaquet
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:42 pm

I may pull one of my puzzles. I don't think Antonio will bother it.
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:50 pm

Bijoux was really telling me to quit on my puzzle last night. He comes nearly every night, racing to my door. His job is to check for burglars, mice, and anything that shouldn't be in there. And of course he needs treats for doing his job!
He's doing really good, enjoying the fresh catnip from that patch I found (the 'nip I planted outside hasn't sprouted yet). He hasn't met the new kitten who moved in across the hall from me yet. Little guy is only 8 weeks old and reminds me of Gateway in looks. I did get the 3rd degree sniff from Bij after meeting the newest tenant and holding him........
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:43 pm

The kitten sounds adorable. I should clear the breakfast table so I can do a puzzle. The nip in the planter is doing well.
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:57 pm

The little guys' name is Orville. He loves the crocheted schmouse I gave him for a 'welcome to the building' gift. This little kitten can sit in the palm of my hand with my other hand holding him under the ribs. He's adorable!!!

Bijoux will have fun now watching mom and me work in the garden. I got an entire 4x8 plot to myself this year! Mom got one too but is going to share a small bit of it.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:28 pm

That's fantastic about the garden plots and the kit sounds adorable.
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet on Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:21 pm

Awww! Kitten! I'm sure he'll want to play with Big soon enough. They're so funny when they're that age.

I really need to get my garden going. My raised beds have things growing, but I need to get the grass/weeds off the patch for tomatoes and other high summer produce.
bpaquet
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:52 pm

Mom won't let Bij meet Orville. Afraid he might "have something, we don't know where she got him". But the building requires vet care so in less than a month he should be 'vetted' well enough for a meet 'n greet. I really wonder what Bij would do.
Bij was in my arms when we ran across Sammie the dog from down the hall. Sammie barked, Bij hissed and poofed. Wouldn't settle down until I put him in the apartment. Yet they've been nose to nose before this with no problems, no barking, no hissing, no poofing....
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet on Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:10 pm

Sammie obviously didn't follow protocol. Smile
bpaquet
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:06 pm

He sure didn't. But his tail was wagging so he was just excited and wanted to be friends. Talk about miscommunication! Bij would've been fine is Sammie just hadn't barked.
No run ins with anyone last night besides the neighbor down the hall who smokes (outside). Ed never talks to anyone but lately has talked to Bij a little when he sees him and us too. Bij just had to wait to meet n greet him last night when he came back inside just after Bij left my place, on his way home. Mewed a cheerful hello, rubbed his leg, looked up at him for a pat or two (and got them-this guy likes Bij).
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet on Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:44 pm

How sweet. He brought Ed out of his shell.
bpaquet
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Tue May 02, 2017 7:15 pm

He now looks for Ed every time he's on his way home from my place. I wonder what Bij thinks of the cig smoke smell coming off Ed's clothing.
Mostly standoffish for me lately, been mom's velcrokitty to the point of exasperation! He also was on mom's puzzle table, knocking pieces off just by walking on it....trying to reach the fake plant to chew on it again. Naughty Boy!
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet on Tue May 02, 2017 8:36 pm

LOL! Silly Bij! He needs a spider plant. My college kitty, Indiana Jones, loved to eat spider plants. They never made him sick, so I assume they were fine. Smile
bpaquet
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Tue May 02, 2017 9:19 pm

Silly Precious Kitteh Boy
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Thu May 04, 2017 4:21 pm

I got some cuddles last night, after I insisted on them. Mom on the other hand got more than a few loud requests for mom hugs and attention. **sigh**

At least I got some doggie kisses this morning. Stopped at a garage sale and here's this lady with a cute lil shuh Tzu puppy. Loveable lil guy and cute as a button!
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet on Thu May 04, 2017 4:51 pm

My mom and dad had a Shi Tzu for years and years. (My dad found her abandoned in the TN woods when he went fishing with my brother.) She was cute, but a mess. Smile

Glad to hear that Bij agreed to giving out some lovin'. Mr. Mouski has decided to be aloof these days. Neutral
bpaquet
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Tue May 09, 2017 7:52 pm

So has Bij, yet he asks mom to come to my place several times a day. But he ignores me if I go there, and he also ignores me if he comes in my place....what gives? Seems he likes to see me beg.

I wonder what his reaction would be if I actually manage to find a way to the surgeon and get the surgery?
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet on Tue May 09, 2017 8:16 pm

I'm betting he will be a great nurse kitty. Smile
bpaquet
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Tue May 09, 2017 9:36 pm

I agree.
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Wed May 10, 2017 12:57 pm

That's if I can pry him off mom...who broke off a tooth last Saturday and is still a bit puny recovering from the dentist digging out the rest of it.

I didn't get any love from Bij yesterday.....I didn't feel well so I stayed home and he didn't come to see me. Sad
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum