BIJOUX

Page 4 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: BIJOUX

Post by fiffur on Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:09 pm

We have no place to plug in a fountain. Still, Bij really seems to like his new water bowl on a pedestal (aka a really nice candy dish); he's drinking about twice as much water as he used to but no real difference in his output.....so no diabetes going on here. Helps that he gets filtered bottled water instead of the nasty tasting, smelly contaminated water we have here.
Last night I got a nice greeting near the door. Bij saw me refill the feeder (lots of bird action yesterday!) and came to mew a cheerful greeting to me. Got a nice long cuddle and I actually had to plead with him to let me get something to eat, I was hungry. Seemed to understand and he got a lil something to eat too. Right back in the lap for more cuddles as soon as I was done, all purrs and rubbing.  Smile Mom got a lil attention too but she waved him off, so I got him back. Wetfood Revue first act was well before sundown....just trying to see if he could bamboozle mom into giving it to him early. Finally gave up the "kiss mom, purr, pat cheek, kiss mom again....butter her up" routine. As soon as he settled down without bugging her he got his dinner....and I interrupted it to add some catnip over the top. Bij looked at me, and purred. Thankyous for me too......and off to warm the couch. As soon as I put his quilt in my warm spot though he was up and settling into it.  Nitenite kisses....and a request for a walker ride, which mom wasn't up for. She took him as far as the mailbox when he gave her the pathetic look he must have patented.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:54 pm

Fif, they've all patented that look.
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:46 am

Major snugglebugitis here last night! Mom reported Bij was glued to her all day long, and as soon as I walked in the door here he was begging for me to pick him up. Glued himself to me most of the evening....couldn't even read the newspaper. Mom said he jumped up in her lap at the table while she was reading and just glued himself to her chest, where he stayed the rest of the day. He was glued to mine all evening, until dinnertime. Nice dinner, no catnip, but I got even more cuddles afterwards. I had to literally pry him off me to go pee, and to go home. Put him in my warm spot on his quilt, kissed him nitenite (he refused to give me any), and left.
Any bets of how long he stayed on that quilt until he decided to glue himself to mom again?
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:50 pm

It was mom's turn mostly for Bij attention last night. I got a nice enough snuggle for about an hour, then he was all hers for the rest of the night. Even after he got his dinner, he gave her loads of attention. Snubbed my nitenite kisses too.
Silly boy.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:14 pm

I got some kitty attention last night first thing because my hair was wet, then it dried. I got a little more attention after mom calmed down after dropping an aspirin and we couldn't find it even though we tore apart the room. I'm sure Bij didn't find it. Nice thankyou snuggle after getting his dinner but I got snubbed trying to give him a nitenite kiss.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet on Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:45 pm

I don't think any kitty would voluntarily eat an aspirin, but it's better to be safe, right? Gateway says he's not thrilled about having to start on an aspirin regimen.
bpaquet
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:19 pm

I don't think he ate it...I think it's just hiding somewhere and we'll find it eventually. Bij was all over me yesterday.....mom reported he'd slept in my chair on his quilt all night and nearly all day long. Didn't watch the birds at the feeder or come to her much, just got up to eat, poo, get a drink and that's it. Seemed to be waiting for me to show up. I told him he should learn to use the phone so he could call me to come over early. MAJOR snuggles all evening long. I got him his dinner, with catnip, and got a long snuggle after each trip to the bowl. Had to literally sit up, stand up holding him, and settle him into my warm spot on his quilt to leave for home.
I think he missed me. Saturday I didn't even get to see him before heading out to Brads because she needed help on the computer, then I was soooo tired I went home after our movie at Brads. (I was barely able to stay awake to watch that movie)
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:33 pm

That's good, you'll probably find it under the fridge.
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet on Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:08 pm

Or my favorite spot... Between the stove and the cabinet. No telling what falls in there!
bpaquet
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:53 pm

We looked all over but since it bounced off her feet who knows where it ended up?

Bij was all over mom yesterday but I insisted on snuggles too. I got quite a few while my hair was wet and after I told him I saw the doctor. Bet he was thinking about the last time he visited his doc and felt sorry for me. Sniffed my arms where they tried to syphon me for blood, then gave me kisses and purrs bigtime. Bij gave me some more snuggles on his own but made me work for them if I wanted more than he was dishing out. Sheesh! Nothing like having to prove you want kitty attention.....I'd go after him and he'd be purring up a storm when I picked him up and returned to my chair to rock and cuddle some more. Got his dinner for him too and a nice thankyou, then off to the footrest to bug mom, finally the cuddlebed by the window where he could watch both of us.
Got nitenite kisses even after I told him I was leaving!
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:08 pm

Glad you got snuggles. I have a friend coming over for a glass of wine tonight. Antonio leaves fur on her uniform pants.
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by BobCat on Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:34 pm

Sue Short wrote:
Glad you got snuggles.  I have a friend coming over for a glass of wine tonight.  Antonio leaves fur on her uniform pants.
Generous boy.  lol! 
BobCat
Admin
Admin

http://www.whoppingfalls.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:11 pm

No outfit of mine is complete without at least one Bijoux hair on it.  Very Happy 
Not many snuggles for me the past two nights. He's been momma's boy. Guess I gotta go over early tonight to get some snuggles in before our movie at Brads. I am going to get snuggles tonight if I have to hogtie him and make him stay with me!!!
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:24 pm

Not many snuggles for me last night.....Bij was mommy's boy....all day and most of the evening. She was complaining about it and I was begging Bij for some attention. Even after I got his dinner for him (mom was ignoring his pleas of hunger) who got the thankyous for it? Not me.  Sad 
I didn't even get nitenite kisses.  Sad 
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:43 pm

****GASP****Your Meowmy ignored your pleas of hunger and starvation.
The HORRORS!! Glad your Tia was there to save you. Tonio  
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:50 pm

I had to work for my snuggles for a bit again last night. **sigh** Mom and I went to my eye exam and stopped for groceries so a bit late getting back. Bij was in the window watching the birds (and me refilling the feeder), I did get purrs and a kiss when I peeked out the window to see if the birds came back. No birds. Ate my dinner, no Bij. So asked if he'd like to snuggle, he came for all of 5 minutes, then off to bug mom. I went after him, got purrs and a snuggle for about 20 minutes (oh Glory Be!). Bug mom again. Knock at the door...Sally to talk to mom. Bij on the walker seat, waiting patiently to greet her. Mom didn't seem to notice but I did. Picked him up and carried him to the door. He was happy about that. Got me a few more snuggles anyway. Went to ask mom for dinner....no go. Poor baby. I got his dinner to great fanfare, and a nice thankyou snuggle too. It was a two-burper.  Laughing  Then off to prewarm the couch for mom to the tune of my protesting I wasn't done snuggling yet. No nitenite kisses.

Fickle....thy name is Bijoux.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:17 pm

Got snuggles last night! As soon as I walked in the door Bij was racing to the door to greet me and give me a nice hello cuddle with kisses! I brought a piece of salmon I'd cooked for mom and Bij (I told her to share it) and Bij got a nice portion of it. Lip licking good according to him! Then a nice cuddle laying on my chest, giving me salmon scented kisses (told him I didn't mind--I'll take kitty kisses any way I can) before shifting to my lap. Besides, I had salmon breath too. But the tummy demanded more food so had a snack of crunchies. Not ten minutes later the Wetfood Revue Show started.  Rolling Eyes  Mom was mostly his target for that...maybe checking to see if his pleas would be ignored again? Mom told him way too early, he looked at me.....I told him after the show was over (about 8pm). Seemed content with that and cuddled with me some more. Mom caved and gave him dinner during the last commercial before the credits rolled. Said he wasn't bugging her for it so she was rewarding him with an early dinner. And I was the one who got thanked for dinner!  Laughing  Very long cuddle with kisses and purrs. Mom said it was because I smelled like salmon. I think it was because I thought to bring him some and share it with him. Left and didn't come back....went to look for him. He was in the window in the dark. Gave me purrs and kisses. I added catnip to what was left of the wetfood in his bowl for him to find later. He did, and I was thanked again for that. Got nitenite kisses after a little begging. Guess that was my reward for the catnip and salmon.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:27 pm

You were ignored.
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:29 pm

I know.....so mom and I kinda ignored him. As soon as I got there mom was in the shower, I went upstairs to talk to Sally about this morning. Mom was now out of the shower and wanted to clear out some stuff on the computer...with help. She gave him his dinner, we left. Came back (mom left for Donna's) and I stayed. Bij was in the bedroom. I found him, kissed him, and sat down in the livingroom. A few minutes later Bij came in, jumped up, kissed me, and curled up in my lap. He stayed there over an hour, at one point we both fell asleep. When the commercial for the news blasted us both awake he left for the cuddlebed, so I took my cue to leave for home.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet on Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:32 pm

Very Happy Very cute.
bpaquet
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:20 pm

Bij sure missed me while I was at my reunion. Didn't get home until nearly 12:30 so he didn't see me at all. Sunday he was velcrokitty for me. Yesterday mom and I went to the annual dinner for utility customers (the co-op puts it on, we vote on stuff, then we eat). Got back just in time for the lil guy's dinner. Velcrokitty again for me since mom left for Donnas'. When he finally decided I'd been properly re-educated on how to wait on him hand and paw he left for the cuddlebed. Nitenite kisses all around.  Very Happy 
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:23 pm

Very Happy 
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet on Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:57 pm

Awww! Smile
bpaquet
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:59 pm

He sure can be cute sometimes.
Yesterday he seemed a tad surprised to see me come over early. Got a very nice snuggle until suppertime, we both ate (him crunchies, me chowmein), and Bij went to watch the birds a while. Then Sally knocked at the door....Donna was there too with Virginia. Bij mewed at the door, I was headed to Bevs' for a minute and told mom Bij wanted to say HI. Came back to see him on the leash, charming everybody. Virginia had never seen a cat on a leash before. I took him from mom and got led to Brads' door. Bij wanted to say HI to him too and sure did it in style. Made Brads night for sure. Bij seemed quite pleased with himself...so many fans loving up on him. Before it was even dark out though the opening act of the Wetfood Revue started.....guess being cute is hard work. His act was so cute though, such huge as saucer eyes, such tiny mews, dancing, and even resorted to kisses, purrs, cheek patting, chin rubbing...anything to butter us up to give him dinner. Eventually worked too. Not only did Bij give us both thankyous but I got a burp from him too. Nitenite kisses too.

Bij has a doctor's appointment today (presurgery). He has another of those mutated hairs and there's a lump under it this time. I hope it isn't cancer.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:15 pm

((((HEALING VIBES)))) It could just be where it's ingrown.
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum