BIJOUX

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: BIJOUX

Post by bpaquet on Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:51 pm

Mouski says that a he's feeling kind of needy these days. He would gladly give hugs!
bpaquet
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:43 pm

I'd gladly accept them too!

Bijoux was all over mom Saturday when I arrived....she was still feeling a bit sick from that killer cold going around. But after I got back from Brads and our weekly movie I headed straight for the kitchen before Bij could even get to the door, got his dinner (with catnip garnish), filled his crunchies and water bowl, all without his having to ask. Got rewarded with a nice long thankyou snuggle, then curled up in the cuddlebed next to me (it's at face level when I'm sitting in my chair). Got nitenite kisses too.

Sunday: boy did I get the snuggles!  Very Happy  Filled the birdfeeder (they're still eating us out of apartment and home) and found Bij in the window watching me. Came out as I was coming in and he couldn't wait for me to sit down. Instant shoulder kitty giving my hair the Eau de Bijoux treatment, purrs, kisses, and leaning into me so hard he couldn't possibly have gotten closer. Then warm my lap, facing me, holding my hand down, purring up a storm. Bijoux actually fell asleep like that, holding my hand. I know....awwwwww. Got him a nice dinner later on with catnip again, between trips to the bowl rescooped what was left in a nice lil mound (makes for easier eating), and got rewarded with more snuggles for my thoughtfulness. He only got up when the movie was over and he knew I was leaving for home. And gave me nitenite kisses without having to ask for them!
A great day for me!  Very Happy 
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:50 pm

What wonderful boy he was. Hope this continues.
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:36 pm

Greeted at the door again, but mom sent me on errands so gave a quick kiss and told him I'd be right back. Sitting there waiting for me when I got back about 15 minutes later. Carried him to my chair for a snuggle and kisses. Left to bug mom for crunchies. I got them, he ate. Picked him up again and got a nice snuggle with my hairy parrot on my shoulder, draped over my head. Left after a little while to go bug mom again (Wetfood Revue had already started). Had to ask for more snuggles but I did get them. Mom got him dinner but I got the thankyou for it (I sprinkled catnip on top of dinner for him). Went to wait for mom by the front door but I went and got him. Got some nice nitenite kisses too when I settled him into my warm spot in my chair on his quilt.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:44 pm

Keep it Bijoux, this weather has been really hard on your Tia.
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet on Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:22 pm

Definitely. We have relatives in Peoria, Aurora, and Chicago. The weather in your Tia's neighborhood is REALLY not nice.

GK
bpaquet
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:47 pm

I know, I keep seeing it snow some more in the yard and feel the cold draft from the window when the wind blows. Even my bird friends shiver out here when they're eating. And the squirrel is coming around scrounging for whatever they leave on the ground.

Got a few snuggles last night, after a nice greeting at the door. Mom was doing laundry (finally!) so I couldn't stay long. Poor Bij looked disappointed I only stayed long enough to drop off my extra layers. Wetfood Revue started the moment we walked in the door with all that dried laundry...it wasn't even 7pm yet! Not even dark outside yet. I had to insist on a few snuggles, until Bij decided to actually give me a few without coercion or treats. Mom got him a nice dinner and I got the thankyou snuggles. Nice big burp from my boy too. Then off to the cuddlebed next to me (you know, the one at my eye level when I'm sitting down) and look at me adoringly. He could keep an eye on mom at the table too from there. Of course I gave him some ear scritchies, chin scitchies, and kisses. Blissful sigh as he fell asleep. Still there when I put his quilt on top of my warm spot and told him he could have it, I was going home. No nitenite kisses for me but I gave him one anyway.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:52 pm

Nice greeting at the door.....and a cheerful mew hello too. Short but sweet hello cuddle. Bij wanted crunchies but mom had just washed and refilled it, he didn't need more water, and it was way too early for wetfood revue time. Then he hid: mom had the vacuum out. As much as I could I'd give Bij a hug or kiss in passing while we were cleaning. Had to go get him when we were done, to convince him the evil sucking machine was done for the night. Good cuddles for a while until dinnertime, which mom got for him, and I got the thankyou cuddle again.  Very Happy  Guess I earned it since I told mom it was definitely past dinnertime (she'd wanted to wait longer). Gave him my warm spot on his quilt in my chair when I went to leave. Nitenite kisses all around this time.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:08 pm

Glad he is giving you cuddles even if they're short ones.
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet on Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:46 pm

Some cuddles are always better than NO cuddles.
bpaquet
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:15 pm

True.....Monday I got a nice greeting at the door, a nice long cuddle, then mom laid down on the couch. I lost my cuddle boy. I was so tired from shoveling at work I fell asleep during Almost Human, and woke up about a half hour later to find Bij back in my lap, curled up, napping. Stayed a long time too, until mom got up and got his dinner for him. I got a thankyou driveby though.
Last night Bij was in the window, watching the birds empty the feeder, and fell asleep there. I stopped to chat with some of moms neighbors and heard him mew at the door. He wanted to say HI. So picked him up and introduced him to the new lady down the hall (she loves kitties!). She could hear him purring up a storm greeting her, Donna, and me. Happy little boy snuggled with me a lil while, then bugged mom for dinner....way too early. Then asked me....finally got it, with catnip sprinkled on top, a while later. I swear Bij can tell time: I told him when the commercial comes on at 8:30 you'll get your dinner. When that commercial came on he mewed to remind me of my promise. LOL When I went to sit down again he was in my warm spot and I didn't have the heart to make him move. Gave him nitenite kisses and left him there in my chair.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:31 pm

Smile 
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:31 pm

Last night he was in the window napping but it didn't take long for Bij to come out to greet me when he heard me come in. Nice snuggle to warm me up.  Very Happy  Left to bug mom but when she pushed him away I picked him up and told him it was okay, I wanted him. So I got more snuggles. Left to eat crunchies, get a drink, ask for wetfood. No go but I got more snuggles. Mom got him his dinner (no catnip)...guess who got the thankyou? I did, with a 20 minute snuggle and deafening purrs. Then have another helping, and up in his cuddlebed next to me. He was still there when I kissed him nitenite.
Mom reported that he stayed there in that cuddlebed where I left him all night long. I doubt he was there nonstop, but left to use the pan or get a snack, and came back to it.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:12 pm

Hi, Bij. The glad to hear that you are giving your Tia more snuggles. The sun has come
out so Meowmy isn't as blue as she was. It's also a little warmer. Tonio  
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:58 pm

I gave my Lori a lot of snuggles last night. She was upset about Jeane and told my meowmy about it. Not only did I greet her at the door, but gave her kisses and purrs too. She took me across the hall to visit Donna, so I gave her some very loud purrs and cheek rubbing. I showed her I wasn't afraid of her wheelchair at all. Also gave meowmy some cuddles too after a few hours of comforting my Lori. Of course my tummy was growling by then and I asked for dinner. Mom said too early so I settled for crunchies. But my tummy growled again and mom got me a nice big dinner (I miss the catnip my Lori puts on top though). Still, it was a good dinner and mom got my thanks since my Lori was so tired she left to go to bed before I could say nitenite. I took her warm spot......Bij
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet on Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:12 pm

We are all very happy that it warmed up today. The sun was out too. That means the birds are flying around. It is a happy kitty day!

Gateway
bpaquet
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:40 pm

It was nice pretty here today too. Gateway, we have this special door that Meowmy can
open. I can look out and see things, and we get fresh air. Tonio  
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:14 pm

I slept on mom yesterday afternoon while she was napping. Very few birds to watch so that got boring. Mom seemed a bit surprised to find me on her when she woke up. I hummed for her and she went right back to sleep.

No greeting at the door for me yesterday. Found Bij in my chair on his quilt all comfy cozy. Didn't have the heart to move him but after an hour sitting in mom's chair my butt went numb. Picked him up, hugged him, kissed him, and sat down with him in my arms. Loud purrs, then snuggled right into my lap.  Smile  What a sweet boy! Stayed with me a long time too, until mom stirred a bit. Off to the kitchen, then glance at us. Seeing no one coming over settled for crunchies and sit between us afterwards. Got another short snuggle, then mom got mewed at for "Food, feed me now." I got his dinner, with catnip, to much fanfare. NO thankyous though....off to bed by the window. Couldn't get a nitenite kiss either at first and a few of mine were snubbed until I insisted. Then I got a few in and received a few.

Lord, I really have to work to get kitty lovin' sometimes!
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:03 pm

I think that's how it's supposed to be Very Happy 
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:23 pm

Boy did I get the cuddles last night!!!!
I saw Bij peeking out the window as I filled the birdfeeder, so I tapped on the window and said hi, then pointed towards the patio. He knew I was coming in. At the door waiting for me, practically dancing around waiting for me to sit down. In my face the moment I sat down, purring, kissing, and climbing onto my head to play hairdresser (yes my hair was still wet from my shower). I think he likes the coconut conditioner I used. Then it was snuggle in my lap, then my chest, back on the shoulder tucked under my chin, off to get a snack, back in my lap. Bij only left to get snacks, a drink, check on mom in the bathroom. When he did I: scooped out the pan, took out the trash, got the mail, and Bij was in my lap again the moment I sat down again. Mom got him his dinner and guess who got the thankyous? I DID! Nice long snuggle. I actually had to stand up and set him in my warm spot to leave for home. I even got nitenite kisses too!

If I hadn't been so tired I would've stayed all night long in that chair just to soak up the kitty lovin'!
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:58 pm

Mom got cuddles all day long from Bij, then I got a nice greeting at the door. Picked him up, got a nice kiss and purrs, then snuggles when I sat down.  Very Happy  About an hour later Bij decided to give mom some more snuggles....but she didn't want them. Pushed him towards me so I called him, motioned to him, and got rewarded with more snuggles. But boy was he insistent that mom take a few cuddles too. She kept handing him to me, he'd stay for a lil bit, then go bug her some more. Took a can of the good stuff out and rested it on my chest. Bij thought he was going to get dinner 2 hours early. I called out "not yet but visiting hours are open". Just stared at me and at the can. Mom was laughing. Soooooo, the Wetfood Revue Show lasted nearly an hour, then off to get crunchies. Mom said he must've been so hungry he couldn't wait any more. I took pity on the poor hungry lil guy and gave him a nice big dinner! He was so happy he dropped the crunchies in his mouth back into the bowl, zipped across the kitchen, and dug right into dinner. Nice thankyou cuddles too. Had to settle him into my warm spot to leave for home.
The wind was howling and the temps were dropping so I'm sure mom got a nice furry purry blanket most of the night.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:58 pm

Glad he's upped your snuggle time.
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:29 pm

He was a little stingy last night. Had to go get him for a hello snuggle (on top of my head) for about half an hour, then off to bug mom (who waved him off). Sat on the footrest for a while pouting at mom, then into my lap for a while. Off for a snack, check on the birds again, then the front door (you could hear the bingo players coming down the hall). Had to coax to get more snuggles. Most of the snuggles I did get consisted of him laying on the back of my chair shoving my head over off the headrest. Even after his dinner I didn't get any snuggles. He did go to the cuddlebed next to me and curl up. I gave some nitenite kisses but didn't get any from him.

Since we're going to Brads tonight for our weekly movie I bet Bij will want to give me major lap or chest snuggles. He usually will do that when he knows I can't stay long.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:37 pm

Antonio was like that today.
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet on Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:12 pm

Gateway went outside for the first time in weeks. He's being stingy with attention because he's sound asleep.  Laughing 
bpaquet
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum