Petie

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Petie

Post by bpaquet on Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:21 pm

Meowmy never looks happy to be going to the green papers game. I keep offering to play toy chase with her, but she seems to think she needs to go to those papers. She doesn't know what fun she's missing!
bpaquet
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:46 pm

I know Petie, but without the green papers, all the furkids here wouldn't have even the
basics let alone the fun things.
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal on Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:13 am

While chasing the green papers is no fun, what can be done once we humans have the green papers is...ya know, like playing toy toss or having a beer with our friends! I love you
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:23 am

LOL!!!! Indeed we can
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:08 pm

Yeah, without those green papers none of us would have a roof over our heads either. I know most of us kitties can handle that, but our peoples usually can't.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet on Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:20 am

Fellow mousers, I've been busted! My meowmy gave me my pill the other night and she discovered the stash where I've been spitting them out. She told me that now I get to take them for longer. Oh no!
bpaquet
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:08 pm

Why you sneaky boy you! Don't you know that meowmy's only make you take them longer since you didn't take these? Might as well take them and get it over with.

I heard our past Fiffur tried that, only to have the pills crammed so far back in his throat to make sure it went down he almost gagged on them. But meowmy had to be sure he took those pills, his life depended on them...........Bij
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:25 pm

I haven't to take p*lls since I've been with Meowmy, it sounds frightful though. Does your
Meowmy give you anything for your inconvience. Tonio
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:46 pm

Mine does (I get treats), I've only had to take pills once since I've been with her. It's no fun since I don't like having my mouth pryed open and the pills tasted nasty. I heard our past Fiffur got treats when he was a good boy and took his pill without a hassle. Meowmy even said that eventually when he heard her get the bottle out she could hear him working up a good mouthful of spit to get it down, so it was faster and easier.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet on Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:44 pm

My moewmy offers treats, but I really don't care about them unless they're in my dish. I didn't get them when I was small, so I don't know how to deal wit them. But, meowmy does let me have a taste of wet food if I take my pill like a good boy. I try. Really, I try. But I hate them. Gateway says it's no big deal, but he's been practicing for years.
bpaquet
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:58 pm

I know Precious One. Still your Meowmy loves you very much or she wouldn't work so
hard to make sure that you are healthy.
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:21 pm

Agreed, those pills are part of what will make you healthier. Your meowmy wants to have you around to hug and love for quite a few more years to come Petie. Please take your pill like a good boy, how do you think Gateway got so good at it? He started out like you, new at it, but got the hang of it soon enough. You're a smart boy, you'll get the hang of it too.....Bij
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet on Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:15 am

I've been trying. I haven't growled, but I still don't want to open my mouth wide. Meowmy holds my top lips open and uses this thing called a pill popper. It goes quick, but I'm still not a fan. I hope my pills are done soon. Then, I will have to go back to the VET for a checkup to make sure I'm better. I hope I am! How much of this stuff can one kitty take?

I have discovered that I can hide shmousies where my meowmy can step on them in the dark. I put one next to her bed. It was so funny. When she got up this morning, she almost fell over because she thought she stepped on ME. meowheehee!
bpaquet
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffnstuff on Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:11 am

Lorien and Tortie had liquid medicine shoved down their throats to get over their infections. Jack is still getting the liquid medicine. The fun for me is that I don't get to wear any medicine that gets spit out by which ever cat that receives the medicine.
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:59 pm

Oh Petie, isn't that soooo much fun? I've put toys where my meowmy won't see them in the dark to step on. Once she thought she'd stepped on a real mouse! That was hilarious.......Bij
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:29 pm

Bij, really!!!!! Meowmy
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzzzz on Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:21 pm

ROTFL

~ Weezer
Suzzzz
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:16 am

oh petie cat...would it be easier to take a liquid medicine? salem doesn't really appreciate the syringe its easier and he doens't get a chance to spit it out;) the stuff he's been taking is called Orbax and it smells like molasses...after he gets it he likes whatever doesn't get in his mouth off his face and off my fingers so it must taste okay!
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet on Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:04 am

I'm not a fan of liquid medicine, and if meowmy puts it on my food, Gateway and GK would probably end up eating some of it. I have decided that it isn't too bad to just take my pill. I make faces, but I let meowmy put the pills in. I have decided that I prefer to be on the kitty chair when I get my meds. I can mush into the corner and it's nice and soft while I have to suffer.

Salem, do you know how much longer you have to take meds? It seems like I have to take them forever. Meowmy says I'm almost done, but she keeps giving them to me. Suspect
bpaquet
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by piercingsavedmylife on Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:38 am

I am a human who has been taking medicine for a long time it isn't any fun but it does get better.
piercingsavedmylife
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:42 pm

I can also sympathize......I take meds everyday too for my allergies. I'd have more for my asthma but can't afford to buy them. It gets easier with practice.

And Petie, if you hadn't spit those pills out, you would've been done with them by now.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet on Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:49 pm

I'm almost done. Meowmy says I have 3 days left. I'll have to visit Dr. Mike when the pills are gone, but I don't mind that. As long as he doesn't have to take my temperature or scrape my teeth, I don't mind going and sharing my greatness with him.
bpaquet
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:27 pm

That's good to hear Petie. So far I've been healthy and my only trips to the vet are once a year.
Tonio
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:33 pm

I'm so glad to hear you're being a good boy about taking your pills. I know you feel much better because of them. Make sure to flirt with all the vet staff now, ya hear?
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet on Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:43 pm

I'm all done taking pills. Meowmy says she will call Dr. Mike this week and I'll probably have to go next week. I am feeling pretty good. Meowmy and Caddy have opened the windows during the day, so I can get some fresh air. I love windows open time.
bpaquet
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum