BIJOUX

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: BIJOUX

Post by fiffur on Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:38 pm

Isn't that the truth! Bij was right at the door to greet us when we got back from picking up the Christmas basket at the church. I ate my dinner, Bij ate a few crunchies, then had to hide because my sis and Maggie came over for about a half hour. Maggie was soooo happy to see us...little wigglebutt couldn't sit still at all. After they left Bij came out of hiding and I got a nice snuggle for about an hour, then mom got the opening act of the Wetfood Revue Show. He was so cute: purring, rubbing her face, patting her hand, snuggling, then walk away a few steps to see if she'd follow him off the couch. Then back to gently mew at her, dance around a bit, lick his lips.....acted like he was starving. Crunchies sat untouched. He tired himself so much dancing around he fell asleep like a rock on top of mom, paws tucked under her hand, chin resting on top of her hand. So cute. He slept right through his usual dinnertime, woke up as I was leaving...and mom was getting him his dinner.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:34 pm

Bijoux was in the window most of the day according to mom before I came over. Had a flock of really small birds at the feeder chowing down. Bij got so tired watching he was in his snugglebed when I showed up and it took several minutes before he roused himself to come greet me. Got a nice long snuggle, first on the shoulder (I had wet hair) and then the lap, purring all the while. Asked mom for wetfood....then gave up and had crunchies. Begged again, got treats. Finally got so hungry for 'the good stuff' he practically meowed loudly in her ear and mine. Mom said we were leaving to use the computer.....and we got back late for his dinner. I'm surprised he didn't tackle me at the door, but I headed straight for the kitchen telling him I was getting dinner, so sorry it was late..... Ate like he was starving and thanked....no one.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:52 pm

Well Fif of course he was starving you were late with his dinner.  Smile We've got a nice
bird show going on here too. Mostly doves, sparrows.
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:12 pm

Little guy's been very lovable. Even Christmas eve, when we went out to play Santa Paws, Bij was sweet. Lots of cuddles, kisses, purrs. Mom got tail shivers last night when she came in from across the hall. Of course I got a wonderful greeting....walking in with a turkey all ready to chow down on. And Bij got the very first nibble: I asked him 'how is it?' and I got the lip licking and mew 'can I have some more?' approval. Enjoyed quite a nice cuddle afterwards until my sis, niece, and Maggie showed up. Bij disappeared. Maggie went looking for him but thankfully didn't see him in the window hiding in the dark. Maggie was thrilled to see both of us, couldn't sit still...little wigglebutt that she is. Wearing a very cute red plaid and velvet doggie dress (the bow was missing, Gunner ate it). Had to go find Bij when they left and give him consolation snuggles. More turkey and treats, a nice wetfood dinner with catnip on top, more cuddles, then off to bed.
Bij enjoyed more turkey last night too....all that he wanted, which wasn't much. He never eats more than about 6-8 tiny nibbles. Mom said he's reinforcing our obedience training!
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:43 pm

Sounds like you, your Mom and Bijoux had a great Christmas. Ours was quiet but
fun filled. Had our Orphans dinner Christmas Eve and then a few of us went out for
Chinese Christmas Day.
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:50 pm

Bij helped us polish off the turkey.....only took 3 days this time.  Mom took him to see the christmas trees in the lobby, community room, and upstairs christmas eve: he was good. Looked, sniffed, looked some more but didn't try to nibble on the tree, bat at the ornaments, or anything. Just looked in interest. What a good boy!

Last night was MY night for tons of kitty cuddles.  Went over early to spring a surprise birthday party on Brad, but made sure to fuss over Bij first.  Had him purring bigtime and told him I'd be back in a little while and left him sitting on the footrest for my chair.  When I got back from Brad's party Bij was STILL sitting on the footrest, waiting for me.  Don't know if he moved from there or not while we were gone but it sure didn't look like he had.  Two HOURS of deep snuggling and purring....then my tummy growled and Bij gave me this 'look'.  Had to disturb him to fix my beef stew (Bij got a few nibbles of that) but he decided since I was eating he would too.  Had to refill his bowl he ate so much, and his tummy was quite full when he settled back in--on my chest this time (boy, was he heavy)--to snuggle some more.  Mom gave him his wetfood early (and was he surprised!) and I got a few more snuggles.  Mom said she'd had him the past few days so it must've been my turn.  Donna needed help so left Bij my warm spot.  Didn't intend on staying so long but Bij was waiting for me when I got back.  Nice nitenite kisses!
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:55 pm

What a good boy he was. Antonio helped me with my fritatta last night. He only got some
of the egg and cheese. There is a not a morsel of left over turkey around here.
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:08 pm

Bij got the first nibble of the New Years ham....and was such a cuddlebug...mostly for mom. I had to insist on snuggles to get them. He'd spent a good part of the morning watching the lil birds at his feeder, and napping since we kept him up late the previous night. Mom took him for a long walker ride to see the holiday decorations again before they are taken down. This time he actually tried to take a bite.  devilish  He also looked out the windows at all the snow we got and watched folks cleaning off their cars. I'm sure he at least got woken up by the plows at the bank in the middle of the night. I know I was. Gave a nitenite kiss that wasn't snubbed, but Bij wouldn't give me any.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:28 pm

Antonio had a bite of brie. He loved it. Now I have to give him a nibble every time
I get it out.

Sounds like you New Year's was like mine. Quiet.
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:15 pm

Yeah, it was. Last night too. Mom slept most of the time and Bij was laying with her. I had to insist on getting some attention. However, when it was almost 9pm I got up, asked if he was hungry, and I got kitty attention then! Singing, tail shivers, and purrs.....got a very short thankyou snuggle then off to bed for a nap. He was soooo tired from all that birdwatching all day long. The feeder was completely empty and I nearly froze to death refilling it.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:10 pm

Bijous, you are being a Silly Precious Kitteh Boy. You need to give Tia something
more than cupboard love.
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:48 pm

I hear ya.....that's about all I got last night too. Not even so much as a greeting when I came in. Had to insist on snuggles, which didn't last long. Mom was his favorite person last night. No amount of begging, pleading, or bribery worked. But he sure was quick enough to zip over to me when it was obvious I was getting his dinner ready. Good sized one too, and the briefest thankyou cuddle in history.
At least he didn't snub my nitenite kiss.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:39 pm

I got the Royal Snub last night too. When I hit the Giant Cat Bed he stayed
curled up in the chair with the clean laundry. Actually it's where I stack the clean
towels. I really don't have anywhere else and if I leave them in the bathroom I think they
start to get funky.
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet on Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:50 pm

All kitties here are showing their displeasure with the new circumstances. I haven't gotten a snuggle or purr in almost a week. But, they are starting to appear around corners. Maybe they'll forgive me soon. Smile
bpaquet
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:29 pm

I'm sure they will, especially if you break out the catnip.
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:18 pm

Bij was snuggly enough for me Monday.....I went nowhere at all but there and went early. Too cold in my place to stay put. Shared my dinner with him, and a looooong cuddle afterwards. I think Bij was trying to thaw me out. He sure watched quite intently while I stripped off all those extra layers at the door. Mom got snuggles too. Went over really early yesterday and Bij was napping in the window, having fallen asleep watching the birds. I refilled the feeder. Sat in my chair and must've fallen asleep myself since the next thing I knew here's Bij sitting near the arm of my chair, staring into my face, mewing loudly. Glanced at the clock, figured he wanted crunchies, and asked him to show me what he wanted. Sure enough, crunchies AND a fresh drink of water in his new fancy bowl. (it's actually a cut crystal wide mouthed goblet--he really likes it). Nice snuggle, then off to bathe on the couch and prewarm it for mom. After waiting about an hour he got up and actually ordered her to leave the table and go lay down so he could snuggle with her. Played hide n seek with me, peekakitty in the box, and gave us quite a wetfood revue too. Got him his dinner, got a brief thankyou, and off to bed. No nitenite kisses for me. :-(

-------

http://mutts.go-board.com/viewtopic.forum?t=814
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top