BIJOUX

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: BIJOUX

Post by fiffur on Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:08 pm

Bij was mostly mom cuddlebug yesterday, she wasn't feeling all that great. But I insisted on a few snuggles to make me feel better. And of course I was the one who got him his dinner and burped him afterwards. No wildlife show apparently, nobody ate much from the birdfeeder. And a gloomy day too so no wonder he napped so much until I got there. Got nitenite kisses though no problem.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:51 pm

Sounds like Sunday here.
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet on Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:31 pm

Hi, Tonio. I am new here. I have a thread about neighbors and me. I have been with Gateway and GK for about 3 weeks. I am still small, but I feel as big as they are. I love toys and sleeping and eating. I love having other kitties to talk to. Thank you for asking about me.

Kilmouski
bpaquet
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:58 pm

Yes, I remember seeing that. I'm glad the neighbors brought you a safe haven and
a forever home. Tia Becky is wonderful. I love sleeping and eat along with my toys.
Do you enjoy cuddles and snuggles with your beans and fur siblings? Tonio:Tiger: 
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:53 pm

I am also glad you found your meowmy Kilmouski. Those neighbors were your angels bringing you to her. I remember the kind peoples who found me and took me to 'that place' where my meowmy found me. I will never forget my angels, without them I don't know where I'd be now......Bij

Bijoux was napping when I got in last night, somewhat later than usual. It was a short while before he woke up to greet me and give me a few snuggles. Guess mom kept him up a lot during the night so he was really tired. He snuggled with her a bit before starting the Wetfood Revue Show, early as usual it seems these days. I got him crunchies and cleaned his water bowl, made him happy enough to give me thankyous. Mom got him his dinner and he ate like he was starving, then she left. So I got my sweetie back for some burping and cuddles before he headed off to his cushy cuddlebed for a nice nap. Guess my lap isn't as cushy as it used to be. I got quite a few purrs and kisses though when I went to give him nitenite hugs. Mom was still gone.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:03 pm

I'm getting the velcro cat routine. The weather has turned cold.
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet on Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:03 pm

We started up the wood stove, and the kitties are worshiping. No velcro kitties here. They are stretching their bellies to the stove!
bpaquet
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:12 pm

Alas, we are not so lucky so it's burrow into the throws and
snuggle.
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:08 pm

Mom complains because Bij tries to hog the blankets late at night. Poor lil guy, I'd snuggle with him all night long if I could. He was right at the door when I got there last night, all ready for hugs and cuddles. No wildlife show....feeder didn't look like anybody had eaten a thing....so Bij needed a distraction. Mom was gone so it was a nice long snuggle until she got back. Bij had to go see and sniff to find out where she'd been and what furkids she might've seen (none). Then he was right back to snuggle with me some more. Mom found his purple schmouse behind his waterdish....Bij was playing late at night. Apparently it was a rousing game of schmouse hockey that woke mom up, until said schmouse got stuck behind the waterdish. LOL I tossed it out for him and Bij had a ball playing hockey with it all over the hallway and livingroom. He has quite a slap! Sent it flying halfway across the room in a single stroke. Of course that works up an appetite, so crunchies and treats were in order, with a nice massage afterwards. Dinner followed by a short snuggle, and a kiss nitenite.
I picked some fresh catnip for him today....my sis improvised a greenhouse over the nip patch to keep the frost and snow off. So far it's working.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:41 pm

Antonio has his own spot on the Giant Cat Bed and I've put pillows near
the wall to help cut down the chill. He also has several throws in the living
room.
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet on Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:47 pm

Gateway sleeps between my feet. GK sleeps in between my husband and me. Kilmouski sleeps on my pillow, or down between the pillows when he gets cold. We have piles of blankets and quilts. We're plenty warm in the winter. Laughing 

My winter tomato experiment is unsuccessful. The light isn't right, so they weren't flowering. Last night's freeze made them look very wilty. It was a nice thought, but I'll just have to wait until summer for wonderful fresh tomatoes. Sigh.
bpaquet
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:44 pm

Bij was soooo snuggly last night. Not only did I get greeted at the door, but treated to 2 1/2 hours of hold n rock the kitty time. Purring quite a bit, a few kisses now and then, but a loooooooong continuous rocking session. I figure I burned quite a few calories that way. Bij got a nice dinner from me when I heard his tummy growl, with catnip garnish. And thankyous for that too. Plus more kisses nitenite too.

A good day for me and furkid lovin'!
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:06 pm

Very Happy 
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet on Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:23 pm

Sounds great!
bpaquet
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:37 pm

He is such a sweetie. I got cuddles for my birthday and kisses too. He didn't seem to care that I didn't bring any leftover steak for him either. He was just glad to see me, which wasn't nearly as long as previous days. He'll get more cuddles from me tonight if he wants them. And fresh catnip if I remember to take it out of my fridge and take it over there.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:49 pm

Glad you got cuddles for you birthday.
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet on Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:47 pm

Awww! Happy b-day!
bpaquet
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:43 pm

Thanks.....Bij is back to his usual sometimes I'm a cuddle monster, sometimes I'm not ways. I get a nice greeting, some snuggles, then he's off to bug mom a while. Plays a bit, asks for food, eats, and off to bed. At least I don't have to beg for nitenite kisses....he's been giving me those without any hesitation lately.

Mom reported that he was her furry purry heating pad for her back the other day. She was at the table reading, leaning forward to take the pressure off that pinched nerve, and Bij jumped up behind her in the chair. Stretched up to lay along the length of her back, occasionally looking from under her arm to see what she was reading, then back to work as a heating pad. She said it worked too, she felt better. Bij can be sooooo intuitive as to what his patients need.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:46 pm

I've always said the best healing warmth is from your cat.
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:24 pm

Bij was so sweet last night. I got a nice greeting at the door, then had to help mom on the computer. When I went to retrieve her receipt (we were filling out a survey on my b-day lunch) here's Bij looking at me like "What? You're leaving again already?" Promised him I'd be back quick. Right at the door when I walked in, in the lap looking for love the instant I sat down. Mom left within minutes to visit across the hall. After about an hour, Bij left me to go sit right in front of the door to wait for mom. Just looked at me when I told him she'd be back and come cuddle some more with me. He wouldn't budge. So I went across the hall and told her "Bij misses his mommy." She had me go get him and bring him over. He was mewing the moment he got in the door and headed for mom straight as a shot. Donna was grinning from ear to ear at that. It wasn't long though before he got antsy so took him back home. I got lots of nitenite kisses.

Mom had been gone most of the day: pantry, thanksgiving lunch with the seniors, then at the computer, and Donna's. Any wonder he was missing her and sitting at the door? Poor lil guy was probably worried she'd never come back.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:42 pm

With the cold weather Antonio just burrows into the covers on the bed to
wait for me.
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet on Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:04 pm

Our kitties just sit on us and we usually have blankets. When we go to bed, the kitties pile in. We'll be experiencing that on Sunday, I'm sure.
bpaquet
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:09 pm

Bij sure was worried about his mommy......after she threw her back out again on Saturday she could barely walk to get anywhere. Had a little black shadow everywhere she went. Sunday we went to the grocery store (she took a looooong time) and Bij was at the door waiting to see if she was okay. Watched her carefully during everything she did. Made sure to stay close and mom reported he stuck to her side all night long Saturday and Sunday afternoon before I got back. Got a nice greeting, a short snuggle, then he was off to carefully lay on mom and act as a nice heating pad for her. She said it worked too so our little kitty nurse knows what he's doing. Nice dinner with catnip garnish AND chaser. No walker ride when he asked though as mom wasn't up to it. Looked disappointed. I'm sure the treats left for him on top of his crunchies in the bowl helped alleviate his diappointment.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:48 pm

Poor Bij.....just as soon as he came to greet me at the door mom has trouble in the kitchen. The turkey we got leaked all over the fridge, eggs hit the floor, she's yelling, and he goes in hiding. Spent almost 2 hours cleaning up the mess, tossing out stuff the turkey blood ruined (her $5 container of salad! and $1.50 bag of cranberries!). Helped as much as I could, gave Bij a hug, cleaned Bij's pan out, took out the trash, gave Bij a hug, took care of the newspapers and cleaned his waterbowl, gave Bij a kiss......and when mom finally settled down I got Bij for a short cuddle before dinnertime. I got his dinner for him early, with catnip sprinkled on top. He sure seemed hungry. Got treated to a game of Peekakitty from the paperbag on the floor. And Bij batting a plastic grape around the place. Tired lil guy went to bed, and gave me a half-awake kiss nitenite.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet on Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:28 pm

Oh no! I hate when chicken or turkey pees on stuff in the fridge. I've started putting those things in a roasting pan in the fridge. Too many disasters for comfort. If you haven't thrown out the cranberries, you can rinse them and then heat them up on the stove with some water or juice. Once they boil, they're safe for eating. (Been there, done that!)

What a sweetie Bij is to try to make things better with cute playing. Smile
bpaquet
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: