basket.
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Re: BIJOUX

Post by fiffur on Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:20 pm

That's good.
Bij was in a very snuggly mood again last night. I barely got in the door before he was all over me. Snuggled for 2 hours nonstop, then I had to leave him to help mom on the computer. As soon as I got a (mom went to the neighbors') back he wanted back in my lap again, until his tummy told him it was time to eat. Got him a nice big dinner, with catnip garnish. But he walked by me to the cuddlebed to nap and didn't get his catnip chaser from me. So, I kissed him nitenite and left that nip in my chair on his quilt. I'm sure he found it later when he went to nap there. Mom tells me he goes there when the draft from the window gets to be a bit too much for him in that cuddlebed. He plays more in the middle of the night when she's trying to sleep lately.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet on Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:02 am

Kilmouski is having a midnight spas time now. He's hopping around the living room and attacking everything. It's cute, but I'm afraid he might follow Bij's lead. I am up late because it's the weekend. During the week, it might be a problem. Smile
bpaquet
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:14 am

To be sure now just pull the covers over your head.
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:53 am

Snugglebugitis continues! Another long 2 hour snuggle, before mom had me interrupt our snugglefest for some chore or another. That's when Bij and I had our dinner, and mom got out the vacuum. Bij disappeared. More snuggles after the vacuum was put away, but only after Bij checked on his toy stash to make sure none were missing. Nice massage and rocking session, he nearly fell asleep in my arms he was sooooo relaxed. I heard his tummy growl and he gave me this look.......so got dinner with catnip. Short thankyou cuddle and off to bed in the window. He looked so comfy and deep asleep I didn't have the heart to wake him to give him a nitenite kiss when I left. Hope he didn't mind.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:24 pm

Antonio has been that way too.
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet on Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:17 pm

Gateway is snuggled next to me. He's sleepy and snuggly too. Smile
bpaquet
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:43 pm

Bij the snugglebug! Mom reports he snuggles with her until she's almost asleep, then leaves to go on patrol before settling down himself either next to her or in my chair in his quilt. He was napping in the window yesterday when I went over, early, and it was a little while before he came out to say hi and see what I was doing (watching a horror movie on AMC). Kinda hard to see the end of the movie when you have a furry end in your face blocking your view. Laughing  Lots of kisses and purrs drowning out the dialogue too. Just as it was getting dark out he starts asking for wetfood.....mom says "way too early. But mom, it's dark out! Don't I get dinner after dark? it's still too early." Soooo, ate a crunchy snack and curled up on my lap and kinda glared at her. My stomach growled so got up to fix my dinner and I had The Stare while I ate (he got a few nibbles so he was happy). Drove the couch to dreamland waiting for his dinner and when he quietly and politely asked me he got it without waiting.....and a catnip garnish. Plus a catnip chaser. Bij sure liked that! Wonderful thankyou for that, and off to bed. Loads of nitenite kisses when I asked for them.
Mom says he gets a bit zoomy around 3am, and no idea why.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:36 pm

Little snugglebug. Mom was on a cleaning rampage again so Bij was very happy to see me. He was cuddle deprived all day! Shocked  Instant shoulder kitty, nuzzling my neck purring up a storm. He did not want to get off when mom gave me my list of chores to do 'right now'. Finally got him back for a while, gave him dinner when he politely asked me (not ordering like he did mom), and burped him when mom poked her head in the door, yelled 'grab the phone and come upstairs'. Turns out a neighbor upstairs just got word her brother had been hit by a car while walking and was in the ICU. She was extremely upset. I think Bij could tell we were upset too since he was extra sweet for us when we got back. When he was satisfied we weren't hurt, he went off to bed to nap off a very full tummy. Gave me kisses when I told him nitenite.
Guess catnip works to get nitenite kisses even when he KNOWS I'm leaving for the night.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:25 pm

Catnip will get you anything.
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet on Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:21 pm

Gateway has been rolling around on the new scratch pad since I sprinkle catnip on it. He's really into rolling these days. Laughing 
bpaquet
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:25 pm

Bij will roll around sometimes......and keep an eye on us to see if we're watching.  Almost always after catnip but not always.  Sometimes it's just when he's trying to get our attention and feels a tad ignored.  Rolls back and forth like a puppy.  
No greeting at the door last night.  He was napping hard in his cuddlebed (mom had kept him up most of the night and the constuction going on in the building kept him up all morning) and didn't even twitch an ear.  After he woke up he was quick enough to come say HI though.  Nice snuggles.....I couldn't see the tv or hear it or see my book if I lifted it up either.  Had his entire body wedged up under and over my chin with his chin resting on my shoulder.  Don't know how he could be comfy that way....I'm not as padded as I used to be (you can actually see my collarbones now).  When mom moved he was off to ask for food, treats, what have you.  He even leaned on her entire arm watching her eat a sandwich, and she couldn't lift that arm to take a bite without him almost falling off. (maybe that was the point?)  Got a few more snuggles before mom got him his dinner, sans catnip.  Didn't seem to notice though, went off to bed right after eating it.  Got a short cuddle between trips to the bowl.  And nitenite kisses again and he knew I was leaving.
My sis improvised a greenhouse for the catnip patch. It's safe from frost for now.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:47 pm

Spent Halloween eve with Bij on my lap......nearly all evening long. This was after a nice greeting at the door, scoop out the pan, take out the trash, refill the crunchies, and mom left to do laundry. I got a shoulder hug and kisses, then lap warming started. I even got him his dinner without Bij having to ask, got a nice thankyou kiss and cuddle, then off to bed, where I got nitenite kisses without having to ask.
Mom on the other hand was in a bad mood....too much to do and the bugman coming today. Nothing like procrastination to put pressure on everybody. Rolling Eyes 
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet on Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:10 pm

I'm a queen procrastinator. You speak the truth, sister.
bpaquet
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:38 pm

Same here. I can stall with the best of them.
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:44 pm

So can I when it's a chore I really don't want to do.
Bij is still a major cuddlebug for me! It's amazing....he's like this all the time for mom but not for me like this. Every single night for the past 2 weeks now. I even got snuggles waiting for the township to answer the phone (I was trying to make a LIHEAP appt) I got an instant demand for snuggles when I came in later in the afternoon and saw Bij in his cuddlebed next to my chair. Looked like he was just waiting for me to jump from the cuddlebed to my shoulder (not a long reach--about 12 inches in fact and at the same level) to purr into my ear and nuzzle my wet hair. Then settle in and seemingly melt into my chest for a LOOOOOOOOONG snuggle. Didn't even look at mom for quite a while, but mewed ever so quietly when he did. And look at the door every time he heard a sound out there. The plastic the carpenters have laid down the hallways to protect the carpet sounds like walking on bubblewrap. Asked me for crunchies, had a nice snack, then back for more snuggles. Only when he was hungry for his dinner did he leave me, to run to the kitchen when he realized mom said THAT word (dinner) after getting a new can out of the cupboard. Mom commented he was bent over, ready to eat, and looked like he was expecting the dish to magically materialize out of thin air right under his lips. Came to me for rocking but no burps. After a short snuggle mom went to lay down on the couch and pinched a nerve in her back, badly. Bij immediately looked worried, and watched her. He wanted to give her kitty vibes but she was in too much pain at the moment to allow it. So curled up in the cuddlebed at her feet by the window, where he could keep an eye on her. Before I left, I carried him across the hall to see Donna, and gave him my warm spot in the chair on his quilt. Told him to keep an eye on mom, snuggle next to but not on her, and call if she needed me. Got kisses from my lil sweetie nitenite.

Any bets on whether or not he snuggled at all with mom last night? I bet he spent part of the night either next to her or at her feet, staying close no matter where she was.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:45 pm

Antonio helped me watch a movie this afternoon. It was nice because it was chilly in
the flat. I was snugged under a quilt, Jeane's throw and Antonio.
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet on Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:53 pm

The kitties here have been burrowing in Aunt Jeane's little blankets. They are very grateful. Smile
bpaquet
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:32 am

Smile I don't who appreciates Tia Jeane's throw and crate blanket Antonio or
me.
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet on Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:34 am

You have a people blankie? That's too cool. I make do with the kitty hand-me-down fleece throws.
bpaquet
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:08 am

Yes, Meowmy shares everything with me.
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:15 pm

That's what makes her a great meowmy!
My meowmy shares with me too......I always get to use the couch, bed, chair, every blanket in the place, and I even get to use her bowls and plates too sometimes.....Bij

Bij has been a major cuddlebug. Last night was no exception: no sooner did I get in the door here he is to greet me, and up in the lap as soon as I sat down. Snuggled on my chest a bit, purring up a storm, then settled in for a long lap snuggle. Mom left for the computer and I stayed put with a warm cat on my lap. I didn't want to disturb him and Bij stayed with me until he heard her coming down the hall for home.....2 hours later. I got him his dinner as mom was leaving to see Donna across the hall and I got a nice thankyou snuggle after he ate (and burped), then off to bed. Got nitenite kisses from Bij even though he knew I was leaving!
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:58 pm

well Meowmy doesn't share her dishware but i can have milk off her spoon when she eats
cereal. Tonio:Tiger: 
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet on Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:53 pm

Our meowmy shares leftover milk in the cereal bowl. We love the milks!

Gateway, GK, Kilmouski
bpaquet
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:39 pm

So do I. Kilmouski, I don't think we've meet. When did you come to
live with my cousins Gateway and GK. I haven't been reading this thread
much. Tonio:Tiger: 
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart