What's on today's agenda?

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What's on today's agenda?

Post by fluffnstuff on Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:13 pm

Tomorrow morning Jack and Tortie will go to the vet for their annual exam and shots.
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:58 pm

worked until 6:00am. came home and tried to sleep..think i got maybe three hours. don't want to sleep too much cuz i need to get up around 5:00am Sat for work again. spent the afternoon online just putzing around....nothing decent on tv and the radio is for crap right now....wonder if there's a way to get a better anntenea on this thing? but listened to some holiday youtube music....Ramones,that old Snoopy Christmas song....i like the crazy stuff at christmas time.
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:23 pm

Clear out 4 days worth of email, catch up with all of you here, then off to Petsmart to stock up on kitty stuff to last the winter, just in case we get snowed in or something at least Bij won't starve. Then leftovers for dinner, and try not to fall asleep from the triptopan in the turkey while watching a movie at Brads.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:58 pm

work, store and home...you'lll be hearing that a lot this week cuz i only haveone day off t his week! (and,of course, its payday so i still won't have any money for over a week..esh!).
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by lovekitties on Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:48 pm

I went to my cousin's inlaws for Thanksgiving, then stayed over her house and came home on Friday. I took a vacation day, so I had a nice 4 day weekent, and didn't do much of anything.
today is work, bank, home
lovekitties
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:12 pm

Try not to freeze at work, scrounge up something to eat that doesn't require refridgerated ingredients, shower, over to mom's for a while before bed.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:18 pm

got throuh another day of work.....wound up being there over an hour later that i was supposed to. i put somethign away and went back to customer service to tell someone something and get an override to check out and wound up in a hurricane of crap going on. (people needng returns,peopleing needing to be rung up, people asking questions and this old woman who would NOT move and demanded that someone o and find her things that weren't even in our flyer but a Christmas Tree Store (don't know if its a regional thing or not, nut i never heard of them til i moved here...its one of those stores that sells a lot of junky stuff cheap and a few good things at lower prices). she said she couoldn't walk to get it... yet she walked across a parking lot and into the store...she couldn't walk about 20 feet or less? gawd i don't understand humans! (my mom literally could barely walk yet she woud never ask for people to get her stuff ....she would grab a cart and walk around the store herself until she just couldn't do anything more and then she'd check out OR she'd find a place to sit and i'd be there with her to shop....like i said...i don't understand humans.)

about 30 days of this left....then a month or so of returns....i really don't know how i'm going to make it.

now i need to wait for salem to come moewing htat he's hungry so can give him some food with the crushed pill in it. took me four hours and sitting the food before him three times yesterday to get him to eat the food!
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:28 pm

Well I paid for being so shiftless over the weekend. The walk in cooler had some
major science in experiments in it. It was worth it though. A mini vacation without
leaving in town.
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:15 pm

I can imagine some of those science experiments Sue............... Shocked

The usual on top of trying to stay warm today. And trying to figure out how I can afford to buy a fridge if nothing else comes through for me. Can't see spending over $100 for a mini fridge when a full sized one is going for $400-600 right now. Where is there a 0% interest for 18 months credit card check when you need one?
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by lovekitties on Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:17 pm

work, home, fall asleep on the couch
lovekitties
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by lovekitties on Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:54 pm

work, bank to cash my paycheck, home.
lovekitties
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:18 pm

gawd i wish they'd send out paychecks for Thurs..it would have been a big help to me!
i did the usual....last night i scraped everything together i had and i took money out of the bank so Salem will have a payment (I hope it covers it!)to for the vet on Sat. Thank God,goddess, fates and whatever for my 'found money' and the coins i've saved since NYCC. Its not a lot but i hope it will cover his vet visit and HOPE it will be extra enough to put toward the surgery.
i had to control myself....and am proud of myself...walked all over Trader Joe's three times (its a small store)and walked out without spending a cent. though i wanted the ginger snaps, the chocolate covered gingerbread, the cheese, ...gawd so much i wanted and have wanted! I need to get a box of their christmas dog biscuits when i finally get a check to cash. have to get a box together for a secret santa in the pug group i'm in. as much as i'd love to send each dog something seperate i think the box of special 'cookies' will go around better!
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:59 pm

Email, library book sale, grocery shopping with mom, home for dinner, over to mom's to warm up and watch a movie with Bij on my lap.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by gbste on Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:50 pm

I got my volunteer work done this morning, and I'm staying in the rest of the day. Just had some hot cocoa, so I plan to be mostly useless for the rest of the day.
gbste
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:02 pm

cashed my check ( not its not the one i've been waiting tofr...still haven't goteten that yet and its heading into its third week).so i went to trader joe's and got a few thinsg and hit the grocery store., i wento to K
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:29 pm

Trying to stay warm, do my job, stay out of trouble, and not kill my complexs' various managers.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by lovekitties on Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:05 pm

work, trying to catch up on the two days I had off. Sometimes I wonder if it's worth it. I stayed late on Friday til 8PM, and am playing catchup today.

lovekitties
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:38 pm

Looked online for local appliance stores and their fridge prices--I may have hit paydirt.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by lovekitties on Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:55 pm

work today, then home. If I get home early enough I'll stop off for a haircut. the salon was closed last night
gotta pay some bills tonight as well
lovekitties
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:52 pm

Besides trying to stay warm: work, library, do some purging at home, work again, nice HOT shower to thaw out, dinner, over to mom's for Bij snuggling.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by lovekitties on Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:13 pm

PARTAY!!!!!!
we are having our office Holiday party tonight at a local restaurant.
lovekitties
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:34 pm

work work work.....grocery store and home. though i dind finally hit a time when i was leaving work when it weasn't so insane that i could buy something....i've wanted and needed an mp3 player for a while (so i can listen to things when i'm walking home on the ice and snow..can't read mnuch walking in the winter!)we had one that i think is pretty good for cheap today so i splurged. (my splurges are around $10......i have to keep telling myself i've done without a lot of stuff the past month so this little splurge isn't too bad.. otherwise i start telling myself that that $10 coulda bought a bag of dry food and a bag of litter!)
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:34 pm

Going to start purging the fabric stash.............I might use the stuff I don't want to sell next summer (mom is now planning a rummage sale, figures.....I got rid of what I had out there last month) or I might use it in strips to make a rug for my kitchen. My old rug is literally falling apart and the floor is like walking on ice.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:32 pm

woo hoo...i called work about 15 minutes ago and found out i'm off tomorrow! (gawd if i'd known i might have done something fun today!) so i can get extra sleep and drink myself full of tea! but it means i work m-sat this week straight on through. its really hard on a this old funky body to work that much without a break.k need the money but its really ripping into my body!
i does mean i can wait til tomorrow to color in the drawing i did for the contest today so it won't be a rush job:)
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by gbste on Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:43 pm

Today was a Petfair day. We transferred 4 dogs from our dog pound to other rescues, and we adopted out 1 puppy, 2 dogs, and one kitten, so it was a good day.
gbste
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum