What's on today's agenda?

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What's on today's agenda?

Post by jeanebellini on Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:17 pm

watching 11's episodes of Doctor Who and making a TARDIS con bag. (I need to go back to the backpack but want to make something i can finish so i can feel like i've accomplished something).
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:33 pm

Email, groceries (what doesn't need refridgerated that is), then a pizza and movie at Brads. Putting some more stuff back in place at mom's. The livingroom is gradually looking more normal now.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:08 pm

work and grocery store...took one of my rolling bags cuz i have to get heavy stuff (ie cat food dryand cat food wet). as i was walking home..just a block from the house....i fell in the street. flat out on my face and two cars went past immediately....thought i was gonna get hit! there was a dude messing around in his car on the other side of the street about 20 feet away and nobody NOBODY even called out to see if i was okay. gawd i hate the idiots in this town! (of course this the same town that haf 9 (or is it 10?) hs football members who zre up for...i can]'t remember the term...its where you beat the crap out of someone...they beat the crap out of the members of the opposite team a week or so ago ans they're STILL playing. (I want to say its assault and battery but i don't think that's right).
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by lovekitties on Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:57 pm

hope you are okay Jeane.

work today, then home .I've got things to dao but not sure what I'll tackle when I get home
lovekitties
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:15 pm

not bad,,,, my hands still hurt and i have a pain in myu side which should be a bruise but its not bruising. didn't realize ihad fallen so hard on my hand nor did i remember thati had cans of cat food in the bag i fell on until things started hurting. but otherwise its okay...i tend to fall at least once a year around here because of the crappy sidewalks and roads.

today i schlepped home 36 cans of friskies.....i divide it up between backpack, tote bag over the shoulder and bag over the arm so i dont get over balanced again. i've got one more of those coupons to use before Thurs when they take the sale away. i THINK i'll have enough canned food to get through til Feb by then. i try to get food stored away like a squirrelf for the cats cuz its hard to carry the heavy stuff through the ice and deep snow. so if i can get things set til the end of Feb i'm usually okay. (after this i need to start in on the bags of dry food and litter!)
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:08 pm

Hope you're feeling better Jeane. Better make sure that food is squirreled away really well so no cans "disappear" when you're not home..........

Went to lunch for my birthday yesterday, and passed around pieces of cake last night. Tonight it's try to put stuff back at mom's......she decided not to wait for the tv repairs--that's taking too long and she's tired of being ripped up. Hopefully it will be fixed this Friday. We have to get this place back in shape...we can't find the remote for the stereo and we know it's in this place somewhere.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by lovekitties on Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:53 pm

Work, bank, home. sleep.
I'm feeling kinda punk. today
lovekitties
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:24 pm

i can't really 'hide' too much of the food cuz i don't have any real privacy. and it comes to 100 cans of food or more to get through 3+ months.usually the dry food is safe cuz nobody else eats that.

today i finished the bok i'm reading and getting on here early to i can get off early and maybe finish up some TARDIS work. (Been so tired when i get home i don't do much more than just what i have to on here).
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:16 pm

too bad you can't use the cans as a bed base...........

Got the entire dvd collection up on the shelving last night, a major project. Now to try to clear out some space in the bedroom......we have a long way to go though. Hope they don't spring a HUD inspection on her anytime soon, like in the next 6 months. (not kidding here, it might take that long)
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by lovekitties on Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:53 pm

work, bank (another bank), and I'm meeting a friend for dinner in Bay Ridge
lovekitties
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by lovekitties on Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:59 pm

work, try not to fall asleep after eating too much at lunch. I'm supposed to go to a class at the museum tonight, (cornhusk dollmaking) It depends on if I can get my second wind, and if things aren't too crazy out there with those occupy idiots. They are right between where I work and the museum. I've been taking the bus rather than walking to the museum for the past month and a half, but today they were trying to obstruct the street so the bus couldn't get through.
lovekitties
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:30 pm

No work today so slept in a bit, clear out the email, search the garage for a missing nik nak box, lunch, then over to mom's to search some more for that box (I'm pretty sure it's not in the garage but gotta look anyway to keep mom happy). She's unpacking the stuff to make room for unpacking other stuff. She's finally fed up with being totally ripped up.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:13 pm

trying to figure out what's wrong with the printer....well, the printer is functioning and the paper is feeding ...the little ink thing goes zippity zippity across the paper but no ink comes out or maybe no picture it being sent to the printer. i don't know.....when i try to do the 'check the ink' thing through the computer (cuz the computer will make the printer set the ink where i can get it out...are all printers like that?)i'm told that there's a connection problem and the computer can't do it.
and where is my manual for the printer?only God knows cuz i sure don't! (if all else fails i'll go to the epson site and see if i can download one like it i did with the used camera i got).
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by lovekitties on Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:57 pm

work, home, crash. I've been so tired lately, even though I've been averaging 5-6 hrs sleep instead ot the 2-4 I usually do, but I've had long days the past few, not getting home till after 9pm (and I'm up at 5:30)
gotta pay some bills though tonight so I can at least bring a check to the bank tomorrow to pay my credit card. Normally I'd do it Monday, but i have to go to the bank tomorrow anyway.
Also have to do laundry tomorrow., and go to the library to return a book
lovekitties
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:14 pm

Picked up our thanksgiving basket and dropped it off at sis' (she volunteered to cook cause my fridge is on the fritz). Going to search the garage again when I leave here, there's still a box of stuff missing according to mom. Then shower, have dinner, over to her place to empty out a few boxes. The bedroom is very slowly starting to look more normal.....I know Bij is anxious to have his home like it was.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by gbste on Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:50 pm

We're going to pick up our Thanksgiving food, but after shopping, I plan to just hang with the furpeople here.
gbste
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:52 pm

work,grocery store, home....as soon as i can get salem off the end of the bed i'm going to wash the comforter. i've got to get all the bedding washed that i can. salem's going to the vet (please dear God let him only have ear mites and that's IT)on Mon and i don't want him laying on stuff they've been laying on for months. i figu rei'll get as much washed as a i can so monday morning i can just have the sheet on the bed for when he comes home. (don't think i'll get much sleep tomorrow night cuz i'll be worrying about being able to catch him and get him in the carrier before i go to work...esh).
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by lovekitties on Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:36 pm

work, home, put away the laundry, and pay bills

I hope Salem is OKAY

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{GOOD LUCK VIBES FOR SALEM}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
lovekitties
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:56 pm

work ...worked about an extra 45minutes today just to get everything done.
salem doesn't have ear mites he has an infection AND polyps. He's on antibiotics once a day (pills..oh gawd that is gonna be HARD) and antibiotic cream on the outside of his ear twice a day. also go that revolution to put on them....though i need to ask about salem if she should get it now or not.
i'll write more about it in the crisis thread...but he's not going to be able to go to the place he went before cuz they tripled their prices. BUT they think the vet they've been taking Ms Puff and the dogs to should be able to do it. Still might be close to $1000 i've got to pull together.
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:09 pm

Deciding what to toss and what to keep, in case I get evicted. Gotta research storage units around the area and hopefully find one I can afford. Just have an overwhelming feeling of dread and doom today.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by lovekitties on Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:38 pm

work today and just got the good news that they are letting us out at 3PM. probably stopping off at the library on my way home
lovekitties
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:34 pm

work,thrift shop (the hours have changed and i haven't been there since school let out in the spring)...i found two pairs of sneakers for $1 a pair (the new folks who are running it are pretty good with prices),grocery store....i didn't spend what i was going to (they have this deal where if you spend a certain amount in a certain amount of time..not all the time but during special holidays.. you get a 5% off your next purchase coupon. i coulda spent $30 and got the coupon which might have saved me a couple bucks later on. but i figured why spend $20-$25 more than i needed to to get a coupon that would only save me a few bucks in the end.

then home to fight with salem over whether he'll open his mouth and let me put the pill in or not. 12 more days..i think that's all i have left to do! ( i tell him that..but i think cats understand time differently than we do).
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by gbste on Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:20 pm

No school today, so I was home and got a ton done. I finished cleaning the oven, made a pumpkin pie, presented a grant proposal for TNR, delivered some donated cat food to one of our TNR colony people, walked the little dogs, and took pictures of some rescue kitties that one of our volunteers has. We also did a little shopping (we were nearly out of paper towels, and there is NO WAY we're going out tomorrow) and put food out for the feral kittens we've been trying to catch. Didn't see the kittens, but we were a little early today. The house still looks like a tornado hit it, but I can clean up a lot while the turkey is in the oven, so we'll be somewhat presentable if anyone drops in.
gbste
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:14 pm

too bad you're not closer i'd give ya the paper towels i have here...for some reason i had some coupons that were either for a free roll if you septn $10 in groceries or $1 off a roll.....so i bought the $1 rolls and got them free! i've got three rolls of paper towels here and i really only use them to clean up cat gack!
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:11 pm

looks like everyone is off enjoying the holidays! welp, in about 4 1/2 hrs i;lll be off to work. don't know if there's any special cooking upstairs (though i did see a turkey sitting in a pan last night when i got home) but i need to get some sleep before i have to go to work and need to see if i can get some soon. '
hope everyone is having a good day with lots of goodies!
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum