Tonight I am going to watch...

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tonight I am going to watch...

Post by jeanebellini on Fri May 13, 2011 7:11 pm

i was trying to see if the pictures on the wall outside the bathroom would have any clues! i KNOW i know the face behind that voice but i can't picture her (and i'm too lazy to go into IMDB and look it up!).

and bc..come on, you know you're Penny all on your own;)
there's a college girl at work who looks a kinda even sounds like Bernadette...a softened version of her voice/accent, not as harsh as Bernadettes.
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Fri May 13, 2011 7:14 pm

Well tonight it's Flashpoint, CSI:NY and then Blue Bloods.
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Fri May 13, 2011 7:23 pm

by the way,Sue....what did you think of CSI (is that it? the one that came on after the show after BBT?)last night? i watched it just to see what was going to happen.i think i saw when they first started that story's arc and it HAS been going on for a long time..esh!
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Fri May 13, 2011 7:42 pm

I think they should have ended it last night. It has gone far too long. i also think
CSI NY and Miami have gotten somewhat stale too.
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Fri May 13, 2011 8:50 pm

just finished watching the wedding episode of Doc Martin (I won't give anything away..its really something to watch all the way to the end) but i've notice in the last one i saw and in tonight's that is was dedicated to someone..didn't note the name til tonight. so i looked it up...here's some interesting info and willl tell you who carrie hilton (who a whole season of the show is dedicated to)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0408381/trivia
don't know what i'll watch now...but i know its bound to be PBS.
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Fri May 13, 2011 9:07 pm

ESH!!! I've missed a few episodes. Here the girlfriend has come back and is
pregnant. I think I may just break down and buy the series.
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Sat May 14, 2011 12:24 pm

Paul Blart was very funny! Tonight we watch what Brad couldn't resist at the store (the siren song of the dvd section was extra strong again--LOL): The Green Hornet.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Sat May 14, 2011 7:31 pm

i get two different shows a week here if i can catch 'em! one is on Wed and one i never can remember when its on..Sun maybe? one this week is the one where the wacko dude ties 'em up.i've not seen both episodes of those all the way through yet.

don't know what i'll watch tonight but it will probably be on pbs.right now i've got the radio on and sharing the evening with that big old Minnesota dude who tells such good stories;)
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Sat May 14, 2011 10:40 pm

Just finished watching 84 Charing Cross. Stars Anthony Hopkins, Anne Bancroft
and Judi Dench. Beautiful romance and bittersweet. Highly recommend it. Now catching the
end of Pirates of the Carribeen; Curse of the Black Peral.
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Sun May 15, 2011 6:50 pm

wasn't that anne's last movie? i haven't seen it but i remember hearing about it when it came out.
i've got Diary of a Mad Black Woman on right now.i love Tyler Perry...must have seen this thing about 10-20 times already. i love madea but i know its hard for him to do that character....too much make up work and those sacks of bird seed hanging down in front are really heavy on him. (can't wait to see the movie he'll be doing as Alex Cross...even if i have to wait about three years after its out to see it on plain ol cable).
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob on Mon May 16, 2011 1:39 pm

Watched Curse of the Black Pearl on the BBC last night. First and still the best of the pirate movies. Watched the Big Bang Theory episode where Sheldon creates a virtual him to try to live longer. Tonight it's the 25th anniversary concert of Les Miserables (again. I love that show). Very Happy
Bob
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Mon May 16, 2011 6:43 pm

is that the Les Miz where they bring all the old members back at the end? they were sowingit here like crazy when PBS was asking for money a few months ago. (has one of the Jonas bros and the chick from Glee in it if i remember right).

is the BBT the one with the robot Sheldon and Sheldon is just sitting on the bed?
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Mon May 16, 2011 9:53 pm

Hawaii 5-0. Nothing else appealed to me tonight.
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Mon May 16, 2011 11:37 pm

i watched House while i was on here (and thankful i did it while i was on the computer cuz he was doing some really gross things and there were some really nasty pictures (rats with tumors....i barely glanced up).I don't mind blood and such as long as its in a movie or a sci fi show...don't need it in prime time.
then while i was running around with the flashlight trying to find where my glasses might have fallen i had ...oh gawd i can't remember the name! its the one that is about an author that is a cross between Paterson and King. The show has one name....i just can't think of it!
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Mon May 16, 2011 11:43 pm

I'm trying to figure out what is being renewed for next season. I saw something on
Yahoo but to me it was worthless. The bulk of the shows they were talking about were on
Fox or CW.
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by WarriorNY on Tue May 17, 2011 1:19 pm

Tonight I will watch the direct-to-DVD animated movie Joseph: King of Dreams. It is an old movie but I have never seen it.
WarriorNY
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Tue May 17, 2011 7:01 pm

i know the show Detroit (then some #s after it...187? not sure) is cancelled...i watched it whenever i could. i liked it....kinda reminded me a bit about Life on Mars but right there in Detroit. (I LIKED seeing Detroit backgrounds in things...i guess folks just couldn't handle the realism of midwestern poverty).
can't thinik of anything else i've heard of one way or the other. but lets put it this way...if its something i like i can almost quarantee that it will be cancelled!
and there are shows out there that have just been around so long that they NEED to be cancelled to put them out of their misery. i know there are folks in here who love House, but man, every time i force myself to watch it now i just wind up wondering WHY???
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Tue May 17, 2011 7:09 pm

I think this is the last season for House. I didn't think he'd be crazy enough to perform surgery on himself in his bathtub............but he did. Nearly killed himself doing it.

Not sure what I'm watching beyond NCIS, I don't get a lot of stations on my tv with just the digital box. Since spring arrived I've lost 4 channels that don't come in anymore. Funny thing is, they're all local ones.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Tue May 17, 2011 9:07 pm

Same thing with me Jeane, if I like it's gone. The Good Wife,
along with the NCIS series.
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Tue May 17, 2011 9:13 pm

brit mysteries so far....right now there's an agatha christie on. but i think there's the show on Fox i've caught a couple times that is really funny...its someting like Breaking In?for the title. it comes on in that odd half hour time.
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Tue May 17, 2011 9:16 pm

Master Chef is gearing up on June 6th. This is done by the guy who does Hell's Kitchen.
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Tue May 17, 2011 9:23 pm

there's a lot of things coming back in June. i swear that's the new 'new' season at least on able!
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob on Wed May 18, 2011 5:15 am

jeanebellini wrote:is that the Les Miz where they bring all the old members back at the end? they were sowingit here like crazy when PBS was asking for money a few months ago. (has one of the Jonas bros and the chick from Glee in it if i remember right).

is the BBT the one with the robot Sheldon and Sheldon is just sitting on the bed?

Yes to both questions.
Bob
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by BobCat on Wed May 18, 2011 9:46 am

From what I've read here and heard from my mom, I'm thinking I'll just delete this season's House episodes from my DVR. I keep recording them, but stopped watching several months ago - I think he and Cuddy were still together, and I believe they're not anymore. There is always something I find I'd rather be watching than House lately, and after hearing about this week's show, I don't want to see this one either... Too bad - I used to really like it.
BobCat
Admin
Admin

http://www.whoppingfalls.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Wed May 18, 2011 3:12 pm

House really did used to be good. i think the season they put him in the mental institution is the one that cut it with me. i tried it but couldn't get through that season at all. i think this year i've seen two episodes? that could even be pushing it. and this past week where he was cutting into himself in the bathtub....i felt like i was watching one of those SAW movies (and as much as i love horror and sci fi,i've never been able to watch more than 5-10 minutes of any of those!).
I know there's someone else on at the same time...i think How I Met Your Mother is on for the first half hour...and i think that Shatner show was on during the second half hour earlier in the year.

tonight Doc Martinis on one of the PBS station here....after that is MI-5 which i sometimes watch...then Eastenders which i've started to watch again.

i can't wait til June when a lot of those shows i love come back...The Closer...the Memphis Beat....Royal Pains.
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum