Tatiana (Tanya) (Tat the Cat)!!

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tatiana (Tanya) (Tat the Cat)!!

Post by ARNIgal on Sun May 15, 2011 8:21 am

Tat's spot on the chair looks so cozy...almost like Tat and the whole chair were purring together Smile
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by jimkr2t on Mon May 16, 2011 7:56 pm

Caddy Jim's talk - Just a little update for all of you. The first few days here, Tat was not interested in any toy - feathers, rope, toy mouse, nothing! Rolling Eyes She was interested in ME, rubbing up against me, curling up on my lap for naps, meowing and rubbing my hand against her face I love you Then, she became entranced with MOVING CLOTHESLINES and LONG TAILS on toy creatures bounce (As long as I was MOVING it around!). Now, she will attack the rope and the tail creature WITHOUT my participation - seems like, perhaps, the whole new "forever home" was a lot to take in, and it's taken some time to get her used to everything. confused She even battles the feather on a stick for a few minutes cheers So far, though, she doesn't look ready to battle FURRY MICE or CROCHETED MICE (sorry, fiffur, just couldn't get a rise out of her! Sad ) Will keep all of you posted on how she's doing on the "Cat Scene". See Ya! study Caddy Jim
jimkr2t
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Mon May 16, 2011 8:33 pm

some kitties just perfer the long dangly things....the Rescue Kitties will go crazy over an old beat up shoe string i'm about to throw away but nothing expensive.
they also like bubbles and those plastic balls with the bells in them (ya know the kind you step on and they're just tiny pieces?somebody needs to make one that doesn't break!).have you tried any of those?
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Mon May 16, 2011 8:35 pm

Meowmy here, Tonio was like that at first. While he still doesn't play like some of the
other cats in the forum, he does occasionally play with his stuffed toys, feathers. One of his
favorite is Dan Quail and some of the stuffed animals on the bed. He drags them around like
prey. Tat was just reveling in her good fortune of a loving forever home.
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Mon May 16, 2011 9:00 pm

i forgot about stuffies.....the Rescue Kitties don't really play with them but Cartier just loves to give the big squishy white rabbit on the bed a massage several times a day. of course some people call it 'making biscuits' but Cartier is more of a massuese than a baker'Wink
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by BobCat on Tue May 17, 2011 8:57 am

We had a summer helper at work one time who referred to it as "happy paws." I kinda like that.
BobCat
Admin
Admin

http://www.whoppingfalls.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jimkr2t on Tue May 17, 2011 11:11 am

Tat's session - What's the matter with all of you?? scratch So I wasn't interested in the mousies that fiffur had sent - AT FIRST!! Exclamation Last night, was a different story! Caddy Jim had rubbed on down with some CATNIP!! and I went just car-r-r-r-r-z-z-z-z-y-y-y-y-y. I carried the mousie EVERYWHERE, and then, when I put it down, I batted it and swatted it, and pounced on it Twisted Evil It was GREAT! Thank you, Meowmy fiffur! cat

Caddy Jim - I had to hide the mousies when it was time for bed - otherwise, who knows how they would end up! affraid
jimkr2t
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by BobCat on Tue May 17, 2011 11:58 am

Tatiana is certainly getting quite comfortable in her new surroundings! Go Tat!
BobCat
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Tue May 17, 2011 6:24 pm

I am so glad Tat decided to give the schmice a try. They're quite durable, as others in here can testify to. I'd love to see pics of Tat enjoying those toys, if you can manage to get one that isn't too blurred that is (from her moving so fast). LOL Very Happy
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Tue May 17, 2011 9:06 pm

Hey Tat the giant cat bed makes a great toy box- Antonio
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Tue May 17, 2011 9:26 pm

ah.....will have to remember that Tat is a niphead:) the Rescue Kitties are big nip junkies...even Nobe;) as soon as the weather gets and stays better i think i'll have to plant another bottle of nip so you can have some nice truely organic nip:)
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffnstuff on Tue May 17, 2011 9:42 pm

The cats here like the catnip filled socks. Okay, I took a pair of socks I had quite wearing and put a handful of catnip in one sock. Then I tied it and cut the rest off and did the same the rest of the one sock. The cats love rubbing their heads on the sock toys. Arwen had fun throwing those catnip sock toys.
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Wed May 18, 2011 1:14 pm

I was in such a hurry yesterday that I forgot to tell Tat "You're welcome sweetie."
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Wed May 18, 2011 8:46 pm

hmm...somewhere around here i have some tiny baby socks i got when the $1 store was still around. i should fill them with nip and sew 'em closed when i find them! i never think of it when i see them!
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Thu May 19, 2011 12:43 pm

I never see lil pink socks in the baby section, without having to buy a bunch of others in the package that aren't pink.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by jimkr2t on Sat May 21, 2011 11:35 am

Caddy Jim's rambling - Tat's picked up a new place to curl up. I had a SMALL box that was on the floor up in my computer room and Tat decided to climb in. I mean it was REALLY SMALL - but so is she, so what the heck Very Happy She actually looked SO COMFORTABLE in there!! I love you So I moved the box downstairs to the living room, put a small towel in the bottom, and sure enough, a favorite place for Tat to rest. Take a look:

How can she be so comfortable?

Caddy Jim confused
jimkr2t
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by BobCat on Sat May 21, 2011 11:49 am

How precious. My late Tortie Ruby used to do that all the time. One time I found her on the dining room table, squished into the little wicker napkin holder I had on the table. I'll bet she could hardly get all four paws in there; she was billowing out like a muffin top!
BobCat
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Sat May 21, 2011 11:51 am

I don't know but you're right she is comfortable. That had have been an
adorable sight. I'm with Jim, how can they be comfortable.
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Sat May 21, 2011 11:57 am

I can't see the pic, but I can imagine..................
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by WarriorNY on Sat May 21, 2011 1:40 pm

SO cute!
WarriorNY
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Sat May 21, 2011 8:36 pm

i think it has to have something to do with wanting to feel things on all sides of you (like how some people have to have the covers tight around them...or have to have pillows all around them etc.). silly kitties.....i moved something about a month ago and the little bed that was bought for salem when he was recouperating upstairs was 'revealed'. it had stuff around it but the bed was actually uncovered. welp, i started wondering where salem was and found him in there. i moved some other stuff last week and made room for the bed (its maybe a food square) out where i could see it and closer to my bed. now there are three or four cats in there at once all piled on top of each other!!poor salemis often right there on the bottom of the pile and when i go look he looks up at me like "how did i get into this?" but they seem to like being in there.
if you get computer paper in a box i bet she'll go crazy for that....a nice little blanket or towel or pillow in a computer paper box is like a queen sized bed for a cat!
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffnstuff on Sun May 22, 2011 4:24 pm

Tat sure does look comfortable in the box. Those pictures reminds me of Lorien. When she sees a new box, she has to check it out. Sometimes her legs will be all that could get in the box. I may have to look on my camera to see if I have any pictures of Lorien in a small box.
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet on Sun May 22, 2011 8:15 pm

Tat is definitely winning cute kitty awards. Very Happy

We have a deep box on its side, and Petie and Gateway argue over who gets to be the "cave dweller." They go in there and bring their toys. I think they're making a lair. I really want to throw the box away because it just looks junky in the living room, but I can't take away the favorite kitty spot!
bpaquet
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Sun May 22, 2011 8:17 pm

That she is. Don't take their cave Becky, that would be cruel.
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzzzz on Sun May 22, 2011 8:30 pm

Nice box, Tat! I do love a good box. There's something so cozy about them, isn't there? Kinda secure-like.

As for playing, have you ever tried an open paper grocery sack on the kitchen floor? Mad fun! And there's nothing like a bent Q-tip skittering around the bathroom floor. Sometimes it lands on the rug thingie in front of the tub and you can attack the 'tip AND the rug at the same time! Hooboy, that's some good kickin' with the back legs! Ooo, and those paper cylinders from inside the TP roll. Those are great! You can rub your chin in the hole, bite the edges, and bat that thing all over the room. Excellent fun! Twisted Evil

Scuze me for now. I gotta go lure Ma upstairs and get her to toss me a new Q-tip. See ya, Tat!

~Weezer
Suzzzz
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: