What's on today's agenda?

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What's on today's agenda?

Post by Bob on Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:29 am

Some fool told me about the angry birds game. I'm so doomed. It's addictive.
Bob
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by WarriorNY on Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:19 am

I never played the game myself but Angry Birds is very popular over here. There are plushies and Tshirts for it everywhere.
WarriorNY
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffnstuff on Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:32 pm

Pugsley was not phased about strangers in the home installing floors. Smile We will find out how much traction the cats will have once they start doing lot of laps.
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob on Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:51 pm

WarriorNY wrote:I never played the game myself but Angry Birds is very popular over here. There are plushies and Tshirts for it everywhere.

I can believe it. They really are very angry little fellows. I'll have to do a web search and see what is on offer over here.
Bob
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:40 pm

oh gawd bob...people throw fits if they can't get the specific bird in the specific color they want here. its insane...they need to attatch it to a charity so some good would come from playing every minute of that game. i've never played it cuz it seems to be only a app and i don't have any of that fancy stuff on my phone.b but there is a board game of it ...and people who will spend hundreds of bucks to get their toddler an ipod/ipad just so they can play the game while they travel.

today i got to sleep so late (takes me about 2 hrs or so to stop coughing every night)that i slept the entire morning away. this afternoon is Doctor Who Confidentals i hadn't seen, a little reading and a little writing. finished the backpack mock up and just need to add a button to close it. tonight i need to get things together for tomorrow...and see what is going to happen tomorrow.
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob on Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:05 am

My agenda today is trying to think of something to do today. Very Happy
Bob
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:58 pm

Trying to catch up on over 3 days worth of email, as well as the usual.

I got my blood sugar checked at the senior fair: I barely registered on the normal scale.....despite having had m&m's the night before. Guess I won't have to worry about diabetes anytime soon, unlike 3 of my immediate relatives.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:46 pm

need to get the stuff together i got yesterday...its sort of spreadout all over the place right now cuz i was so tired when i got home and then slept til well after 12 today. neeed to clean off the card table so 1) i can see if my glasses fell someplace i havne't found (those glasses have been gone alkost 2 wks now) and to have room to get some things done. i need to start work on the TARDIS backpack tonight andi need to find the clear the plastic book cover paper i bought to try to make the bill fold for the con.
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob on Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:44 pm

Blood pressure test today to see if it's dropped. After the incident last October when I went to hospital with kidney stones and they checked my blood pressure and the red light on the top of the machine started flashing (mercifully no alarms went off) I've had it monitored. I'd be surprised if it has gone down seeing what is going on at the farm with David. Rolling Eyes
Bob
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:07 pm

My blood pressure was low despite running around from place to place at that fair: 108/70. About average for me.

Today I don't feel like doing much of anything, I hurt all over from this rainy weather. Will still clear out a couple video tapes though between shifts, during dinner, until I go to mom's. I even did a long one last night while I slept (set the alarm but didn't need it-my bladder woke me up in plenty of time). I still need to diagram my pantry shelving, as well as the bead shelves, so everything goes back where it came from when they rip me up for carpet. I know the manager would shake his head at this, seems nobody including them is as organized and plan ahead as I am.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob on Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:06 pm

Blood pressure has gone dowm Yay, the tablets must be working. Still a little way to go, but at least I'm on the right track. Very Happy
Bob
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:22 pm

well,i think that needs to be in the thankful thread,bob:)
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob on Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:28 am

jeanebellini wrote:well,i think that needs to be in the thankful thread,bob:)

Do you know Jeane, I do believe you're right.
Bob
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:17 pm

Today: the usual along with clearing out another tape or two, and clean out the freezer of everything that's freezerburned, etc. and the fridge too. The dumpster outside gets emptied tomorrow.....
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:53 pm

went back to work since being off since last Fri. man i'm exhausted! it was only 4 hrs and a walk home but i'm beat like a cheap rug. of course i was the only cashier for the whole front (and working customer service as well with a wonky terminal..esh) i take vitamins...a whole handful. a day. but i think i need something stronger than that to get through christmas this year!
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:01 pm

Today; work, rearrange mom's stuff in the garage to make room for even more boxes (huge ones this time--sheesh!), library to read the newspaper (how a city the size of Rockford can have less than a dozen job ads is beyond me), use the computer (which is giving me all kinds of grief this week). Home for lunch, clear a bit more of my stuff out, lunch, work, pick up said huge boxes from mom's and stuff them in the garage. Shower and dinner before going for a break watching a movie at Brads.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:52 pm

more work on the TARDIS (backpack)...have the back and most of the sides/bottom done. the front if what is really gonna give me a hassel though...have to change colors and i've never done that with this stitch i'm using. (and trying to decide if i'm going to put the white circle....and what's written on it..and the little sign about how to use the box...on or sew it on...esh!)
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:35 pm

Up early to do some cleaning of my place, clear out email as much as possible, take mom to get groceries, over to mom's for more boxes, Brads for pizza and a movie.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:53 pm

work and then trying to find the crazy light bulb..home to get through this stuff as fast as i can and then go work on the TARDIS;) Hmm....maybe i need to change my profile pic for those who don't know what a TARDIS is;) (and i'm sure Bob is sick of see Matt in all his various forms!)
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:47 pm

More of the same, with more boxes of crap coming from mom's for the garage. I managed to hang a big plastic bag full of fake plants from the rafters, had to make a hook for that from a piece of coathanger and a broomhandle to use as a reacher to get it up there. Mom has more for me to haul later. I'm actually glad for bedtime since that's the only time I'm not working on her place or mine for carpet (besides the usual).
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by lovekitties on Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm

wish you were actually supervising what your mom is packing. you could probably get rid of half of that stuff easy.

my usual, work, library for emails, home, sleep on couch
lovekitties
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:09 pm

i was thinking the same thing,lk....fiff, if you were to go through the stuff after you get it out of the house and clean out her cleaning would she really notice?
me....i doubled up on my allergy medicine (still trying to dry this up...its just dripping into ,my throat and i can't keep coughing...its really hard to work and have to deal with people and can't talk and keep coughing all day)so i slept til almost noon. this afternoon i reworked the needlepoint/cross stitch pattern for the TARDIS i made years ago and then printed up more paper and created another pattern for the backpack. realized i need to make a solid section and put the front 'doors' over that so i have twice the work to do.but i think it will sit better and hopefully look better!). now its just doing a load of laundry and staying on here til its done..then working on the TARDIS:)
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffnstuff on Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:27 pm

In the past few weeks, my parents had to clear out three rooms for new flooring, which explains why I haven't posting much. Anyway, of late, I have been helping my parents getting furniture back where it should be and going through stuff to see what can be trash, Goodwill or to keep.
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:37 pm

My OCD mom would definitely notice..........her memory is terrible for other things but touch her stuff and suddenly it's like a steel trap. I did toss out some flats she had too many of, those are the short lil cut off box bottoms they use to stack cans at the store. I mean, how many of those does she really need to sort out paperwork into?

Today I'm clearing out a few more tapes, and by tomorrow I can advertise another paper grocery bag brimming with tapes full of movies for free. That's another 50 gone. Still doing more diagraming of my various shelving. I do plan on sorting/purging the fabric/lace when it's too cold to run the dvd/vhs machine. My goal is to at least cut it to 2/3 of what I have now, and sell off the rest.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:17 pm

i'd say those 'flats' are a fire hazzard. if they were the plastic things you put plants into to get them started for the garden (and only if you had a huge garden) i'd say keep them...but pieces of cardboard? you could always play the game that parents do with their kids....or you could just keep telling her the stuff was in the garage somewhere..you just could never find it.
after all, if the person who owns the place you're storing the stuff in went in there and saw that it was a firehazzard what would happen?

I'm working on the TARDIS after i get off here tonight...i need to get that done before i go to bed tomorrow...at least the yarn part...after that i can sew it together and i can add the extra bits like the ST John's ambulance circle thinging(It might windup being a pin back button ...one that i hope won't pop off and hit Mags whenever i cough! ...my buttons were doing that at B'way Cares! it was getting to be a contest to see if i could, cough and NOT have a pin back button fall off!).
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum