What's on today's agenda?

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What's on today's agenda?

Post by fiffur on Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:16 pm

jeanebellini wrote:oh i can and i have BUT it you lose your computer you've lost all those memories! i've had two computers sincei moved here completely messed up beyound anytinbg i can do to fix them. no make that THREE cuz they killed the computer i bought brand new with my own money because they made me download some bootlegged crap to try to make it wireless!i couold probably get it cleaned or fixed somehow but not worth the effort at the moment.
i wil do what i have to do with the camrea. io had been planning on getting a new one anyway cuz i want and need an external zoom. donb't like those internal/./digital zoom that is in in and is in a lot of cheapo cameras.

Can you burn cd's on your computer? You can save your pics on a disc after uploading them into the computer, so even if the computer 'loses' them, they're safe on the disc.

Today: clear out email while the computer is working properly (been having a lot of problems lately with that and the IT guy is on vacation), get some groceries at the store, clean a bit at home, dinner, movie at Brads.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by lovekitties on Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:52 pm

same old, work , library for emails, home.

Yesterday I went to the Brooklyn Book festival. not too much given out. but it was a nice day.
lovekitties
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:53 pm

Having tons of trouble with the computer today..........and the IT guy is still on vacation..............
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:56 pm

working through allergy fuzziness, getting yelled at work over nothing and trying to talk and eat with somnethign messing up my mouth. (need to try some salt water ....i think Dr Oz said that's supposed to draw things out)
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:53 am

The usual, along with diagraming my bookcases today. Will have to diagram everything in the closets too, along with the furniture arrangement, so I can remember where it all goes (it will only fit just so)..........found out yesterday that not only is mom getting ripped up for carpet, but so am I AT THE SAME TIME. Her they'll do room by room, so nothing has to be removed from the place. Mine on the other hand: I have to move everything out like I'm moving out for good. Just hope I don't sprain my back again......

I have no idea where I'm going to put 5 bookcases full of books, a 3x5 room stacked to the ceiling with fabrics and laces, along with an entire bookcase full of beads and bins full of yarn, much less the furniture, clothes, etc. Mom says I only get half the tiny garage, and it's not enough space. She knows stuff boxed up takes more room than it does in the closet or on a shelf.......
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by lovekitties on Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:43 pm

I was suppoed to meet my friends for dinner tonight but because of all the UN doing we are putting it off til next week. so its the same old work, library for emails, home. I think, if I have the energy tonight I will sort out and put away my summer clothes
lovekitties
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:14 pm

i was wondering if any of that stuff was effecting you,lk.....and on top of that i see there are subways that are flooded? esh!
same old crap here....work sick and made sicker by the way i'm treated. come home and toothpick and salem take turns sitting on top of me while i try to sleep. i ever got a couple little tiny salem kisses on the cheek and he's only done that maybe twice before.
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by WarriorNY on Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:17 pm

I will be going to Atlantic City tomorrow. I will be back on Friday.
WarriorNY
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffnstuff on Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:26 am

My parents will have new floors put in tomorrow and Friday. I will be helping out with the cats. Most likely the cats will be confined while the floors are being put in. Lorien and Tortie will run and hide, it's the other three that have to be picked up and put in a bedroom that will be closed during installation.
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:07 pm

jeanebellini wrote:same old crap here....work sick and made sicker by the way i'm treated. come home and toothpick and salem take turns sitting on top of me while i try to sleep. i ever got a couple little tiny salem kisses on the cheek and he's only done that maybe twice before.

Awwwww, he knew you needed extra lovin'! Those two are such sweet kitties.

Today besides the usual, start diagramming the beading bookcase and maybe one closet's storage. At the same time I'm transferring movies off tapes onto dvds to get rid of the tapes. I'll hopefully have less to box up and haul come carpet time....
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by lovekitties on Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:04 pm

work, library for my emails, pay the bills
lovekitties
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:40 pm

More of the same, as well as lining up a source or two for boxes xerox paper comes in (the kind 10 or is it 20 reams of paper come in). My books should fit in those quite nicely.

Won't be online Saturday, mom has me taking her to a senior fair and it starts too early for me to come to the library and then go to the fair, and it lasts too long to come to the library afterwards.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by WarriorNY on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:51 pm

WarriorNY wrote:I will be going to Atlantic City tomorrow. I will be back on Friday.

I came back today instead.
WarriorNY
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by lovekitties on Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:33 pm

did you have fun, Warrior? did you win or lose?

Wish I could help you with the boxes, Fif, we go through them like water in my office.

work, library, home and bills (which I didn't do last night because I fell asleep on the couch)
lovekitties
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:25 pm

i was thinking the same thing,warrior...did ya have a good time???
almost finished the mock up of the backpack....just making the flap a bit bigger. i see where i messed up a bit so i know what i'l;l have to fix on the TARDISone. but i need to work on the embroidery part of the TARDIS one oncei get the stitches done.
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by WarriorNY on Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:09 pm

I did have fun. I did not win much at the slots...but I don't really like to gamble.
WarriorNY
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:14 pm

can understand....the only 'gambling' i do is the occasional scratch off and i dojn't think that's more than 3 or 4 a year.think if i ever went to AC it would be with a roll of quarters and once that is gone i'd be through:) warrior did you guys go on one of those bus trips to AC?
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by WarriorNY on Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:59 pm

I know what trips you are talking about but we did not go on one of them.
WarriorNY
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:05 pm

I found a good source for boxes: the print shop down the block from the library. Why I didn't think of them I don't know but the police clerk suggested them and they were so nice. I got 4 boxes today and can get at least that many next week, so not a problem anymore unless I need bigger ones.

Today, I'm trying to get a lot of stuff done while it's still sunny and nice out. Not boxing anything up yet but will be going through a few boxes from the craft closet to thin it out, box by box. But what I thin will have to go into a different box earmarked for the rummage sale next summer. Still transferring and eliminating tapes. Nearly have another paper grocery bag full to go. Gave one out last month. At this rate I can have at least 3 more bagsfull gone before it's too cold to run that machine.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by lovekitties on Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:56 pm

same old, next day. no library for emails tinight. they close at 5
lovekitties
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:54 pm

sameold same old with added grocery shopping. i'm not due back to work til weds so i needed to stock up.
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffnstuff on Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:30 pm

Family room, kitchen and the entry got new floors today. The bathroom couldn't be done today since the floor around the toilet has rotted. The bathroom floor has to be taken care of first before the new floor gets put down. Today and yesterday, Pugsley went out to check out the floor installers were doing. As it turns out, one of them is a cat owner. They didn't mind that Pugsley came out to check out what they were doing. After the floor installers left, I let Pugsley out of my parents room and he went through the kitchen and went to the family. He went around the perimeter of the family room few times. The next thing I knew, Pugsley was doing laps while his back legs were slipping and sliding.
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by WarriorNY on Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:11 pm

I know what all that is like, fluff. We had new carpet put in late last year and the bathroom and kitchen painted as well.
WarriorNY
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzzzz on Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:21 pm

Oh, my! Will he be able to get traction on the new floors? Installed a lovely stone tile floor in the living room years ago, but it turned out to be hell on the dogs when they got going. There are times I wish I had that nasty old carpet back!

Don't get me started on bathrooms. By the time I could afford to fix mine, the floor had rotted around the tub and pot. Endless months of tearing out, re-plumbing and installation before we even thought about floors. In the meantime I had to go down 2 flights of stairs in the middle of the night to pee in the cramped concrete "bathroom" in the basement. Mustn't complain. At least I had that.

Nice that the installers welcomed Pugsley! After all, it's his house. He has the right to supervise! Very Happy
Suzzzz
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:07 pm

ha...if it had been me i woulda set up a bed down there...i get up too many times to go down two flight of stairs!
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum