What's on today's agenda?

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What's on today's agenda?

Post by jeanebellini on Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:10 pm

fiff if your email is yahoo it wouldn't do that..its unlimited space in there...you could get a thousand emails and none would bounce!
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by lovekitties on Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:50 pm

same old. Gotta hit the library again tonight to sort out emails. I was only able to log on for about 15 minutes last night and had over 165 emails to sort through. Will finish them off tonight. at least I'll be able to spend a half hour to an hour tongiht
lovekitties
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:04 pm

I'm finally caught up with all the mail that piled up............my nephew is in town so hopefully we'll be seeing him again tonight. Thankfully the weather has been beautiful for this trip.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:52 pm

oh i'm bad when it comes to emails..i delete about 90% of them! i only read the stuff that comes from real people and the handful of comics and stuff i get daily (like the little animal picture calendar page...which i'm about ready to unsub to cuz they're sending me TWO every day and one is just 'oh you can now look at the picture LARGER'..esh!

i wrote a bit this afternoon and have made almost the entire edge piece for the mock up of the backback. I'm doing the sides and bottom in one piece and am maybe 4 rows from finished. then will start on the back and front....want to see how long it takes me to do the actual bag ...then i'll know how i have to set up the embroidery part. (which reminds me...i need to find a place online where i can print out graph paper...i used to be able to do it but that was three computers ago and i lost the link! if anyone has any idea of a place to look please clue me in! its SO hard to find graph paper anymore!... used to be you could find it in the back to school stuff!).
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:49 pm

Saw my nephew last night, he can now add musician to his resume. He now plays a didgideroo he made himself. Hopefully we will get to see him again tonight while the weather is nice. It was quite obvious he really missed mom and me. Wish we had some jobs around here so he could stay a while.
Otherwise I'm doing the usual today.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by lovekitties on Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:11 pm

jeanebellini wrote: (which reminds me...i need to find a place online where i can print out graph paper...i used to be able to do it but that was three computers ago and i lost the link! if anyone has any idea of a place to look please clue me in! its SO hard to find graph paper anymore!... used to be you could find it in the back to school stuff!).

just type in graph paper on google and it will come up with sites you can go to

lovekitties
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:23 pm

i comnpletely forgot to even try to look for it last night!
today i got a call before i was even out of bed asking me to come to work cuz a lot of people had called out. the person trying to get me to come in was very nasty and i just said 'no...the car is gone so i can't come in" (it was for about 3 hrs and it would take me 90minutes or so of walking going back and forth..not worth it! AND i would have been stuck alone with no cashiers as i worked c s ....i have too many things to do to get ready for NYCC and though i'm proud of myself for saying no, i konw i'm going to hear about it over and over and probably for days on end). When i got on the net tongiht (about half an hour ago) i had an email from someone else and a face book post about calling work cuz they needed me so bad. welp, if they needed me so bad they would treat me better and pay me more. (as in ...it might be worth going into work a mega stressfulled 3 hr day IF i made $10+ an hr (like $15? come on...THEN it would be worse the stress headache, the backache (from not being able to leave a 3ft area to even go to the bathroom) and the pain in my side because i haven't eaten in hours.)
we'll see how things go tomorrow.
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:00 pm

Still trying to get my HUD paperwork done. My landlady says she sent it to my employer, my employer claims they never got it. And the foodstamp people are hounding me for my new rent amount, but it's on hold because of the paperwork.......sheesh I wish life were easier with a better paying job.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by lovekitties on Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:17 pm

same old same old
lovekitties
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:28 pm

same old same old but i bought a pink coffee maker;) (It was on sale at CVS...i'd seen it earlier in the week and decided if they still had them today i'd get it...can't beat $9.99 for a pretty pink small coffee maker!)
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:58 pm

Good deal Jeane. And you can make tea in those too, just put a couple tea bags in the top where the coffee grounds usually go. Worked for a company once that dedicated one pot just for my tea since I don't drink coffee, and were amazed that it worked so well.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:55 pm

oh i have a better machine to make my hot water in for tea....its one of the electric water heater pots like you see all the time on things like Eastenders. (only they tend to have ones that look like they hold a gallon of water...mine is small but still can make four 'proper' cups of tea or three big old american 'mugs')

i'm doing a load of laundry, writing on my story, working on the mock up for the TARDIS and watching the last two or three dvds from the series set i got from the library. (I THOUGHT this was a series i hadn't seen any of but it seems i've seen most of it..i think i'm coming to a part i never saw though..think these next few have Capt Jack in them..i really need to watch Capt Jack a bit Wink )
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by lovekitties on Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:21 pm

work, library to do my emails, home.
lovekitties
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:46 pm

Besides the usual, I'll be digging out my winter clothes already, otherwise I'll freeze in the morning starting tomorrow.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by lovekitties on Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:13 pm

we are supposed to take a dip into the 60s this weekend. My kind of wether

work, library for emails, home
lovekitties
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:08 pm

i'd appreciate any temp when i'm not sweating all the way home! i'll take low 70s or 60s..even 50s if there's no wind off the water!
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by lovekitties on Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:01 pm

a change in the usual agenda. after work I'm going to meet a friend for dinner at a german restaurant.
lovekitties
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:46 pm

welp that answers the question i asked in the what's fordinner thread;)

same old today except i tried to get a memory card for my camera....can't find a kodak one that is only 1G anywhere around here. so its either do without or try to find one online or try to find a generic one at our store.
(found out last night my camera is so old that not only do they not sell them (which is logical) but it can only take 1G memory card (which i can't freakin find!). i do have a little over 150 pictures left to fill up and i COULD delete some stuff....but i really just wanted to get a new card so i wouldn't have to mess with this one!
think i'll be looking around for a new camera for christmas this year....i have some of those survey sites that have a lot of points added up on them so i might be able to get it from there (or at least get a gift card for someplace like best buy). next time i want an external zoom!
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:07 pm

Can you upload some of those pics to the computer to save them? There's a lil adaptor you put the card into and then it goes into a usb on the computer. Once uploaded it can be burned to a disc. That's how my sis saves her pics.

Leaving now to take mom to her LIHEAP appt.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:24 pm

oh i can and i have BUT it you lose your computer you've lost all those memories! i've had two computers sincei moved here completely messed up beyound anytinbg i can do to fix them. no make that THREE cuz they killed the computer i bought brand new with my own money because they made me download some bootlegged crap to try to make it wireless!i couold probably get it cleaned or fixed somehow but not worth the effort at the moment.
i wil do what i have to do with the camrea. io had been planning on getting a new one anyway cuz i want and need an external zoom. donb't like those internal/./digital zoom that is in in and is in a lot of cheapo cameras.
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by lovekitties on Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:59 pm

back to the usual today. maybe with a stop at the library if the rain isn't too bad
lovekitties
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:13 pm

it started raining here around 7:15...i went upstairs to warm up and write and less than 5 minutes up there it was raining on my head!
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by lovekitties on Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:15 pm

work, with a breat at lunchtime for a baby shower for my boss. It's his second son. losts of cute presents, and yummy food cooked by one of the ladies here.
lovekitties
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:13 pm

well,the litter boxes got changed Weds, the laundry got done Thurs...i NEED to get the sayings done in fonts for the buttons tonight!
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:37 pm

taught myself how to make buttons with sayings!!! they printed out too small..think they're only 1" but i need more like 1.5"...will have to try to find a template that size, but for now i'm just happy that i've learned something new!
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum