What's on today's agenda?

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What's on today's agenda?

Post by jeanebellini on Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:58 pm

work,grocery store and home.....i could drink about a gallon of tea i'm so thirsty...i don't know how hot it was but i sure was sweatin' on the way home!
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:22 pm

Went to another farmers market on the list we were given with the vouchers, this time we hit the jackpot! Only one vendor again but he had so much to choose from and had a lot of everything. Worth the drive.
Stopped at the grocery store on the way home, dropped the stuff off (mom's home with Bij taking a nap), library to use the computer, waiting for the local newspaper for the ads, home for a shower. Dinner at mom's: leftover barbecue and corn on the cob. Hopefully it will cool off some before I go home so I can actually sleep tonight.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:21 pm

woke up to toothpick rubbing all over my head and salem making gacking noises.....otherwise its just been watching tv and made some sun tea. nothing going on today at all.
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:53 am

I'm dreading going home it's so hot out there already. I hardly slept last night it was so hot in my place, just couldn't get cool enough to sleep. So soaking up the AC (which is having a hard time keeping up with the heat today) while using the computer and reading the newspaper, then swelter on my way home on the bike, take an ice cold (yes you read that right--ice cold) shower to cool off, lay out in front of two fans in my underwear and try to take a nap. (I wonder how hard it would be to sleep with ice packs in the bed? I may try that)
Dinner at moms: leftover barbecue--again. I have no appetite right now but I am thirstier than a camel in the desert.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:30 pm

hey,if you've got curtains and your own apt you don't need underwear. turn on the shower to luke warm (not cool or cold)and wet yourself down and then go lay on the bed with whatever fans in front of it. did it for years when i had my own place with curtains/shades on the windows and a door i could lock.

what did i do today? same as yesterday, laid on the bed,read and watched tv...i'm also working on a little something for someone but there's no huge rush cuz i won't be able to get to the post office til next week to get it out.
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by WarriorNY on Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:29 am

I am leaving today to go to a family reunion at my sister's house in Pennsylvania. I will be back on Sunday.
WarriorNY
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:09 am

Have a great time and a safe trip.
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:31 pm

Yeah, tell us all about it when you get back. Have fun!

Woke up after too little sleep again (stupid weather), rode the bike to the library (so humid I was wet from it, not sweat), use the computer and soak up AC, go home probably in the rain, cool shower, lunch even if I'm not hungry, try to nap again (had nightmares yesterday while napping), dinner, then over to Brads for a movie. He bought one but won't tell us what it is since he wants to keep it a surprise. Finish the night with Bijoux snuggles.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:31 pm

work,bank grocery store and home....though i started the day off breaking off a chunk of my already broken tooth when i was brushing this morning. (i musta been grinding my teeth big time last night...now way else that would have broken off just brushing!).
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:22 pm

Library, grocery store, lunch, watch my tape of Psych and Eureka, over to mom's for dinner (chicken in the crockpot), then a movie at Brads.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:03 pm

Brunch and napping. Schmaybe a little house work.
Then again schmaybe more napping.
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:58 pm

same as always when i'm off work...though i have started a deal with myself that whenever i am in the bathroom i have to throw something away that has been piling up on the little sets of drawers i have in there..or if i walk over here by the laundry room/where the computer is i have to pick something up off the flloor or throw something away.
i've got to do something and i can't get my head around major working to pack up and throw out. but one thing or a handfull of things i can do.
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by WarriorNY on Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:22 pm

I am back! The first night some of us went to Bingo. My Mom won one game--$20. The next night we went to a Tricky Tray. It is sort of like an auction raffle. We got a few things there. We had fun. It is always nice having the family together.
WarriorNY
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:16 pm

so glad you had a good time Warrior! i can just picture you guys at the bingo game!
what sort of goodies did you get at the tricky tray? (I never heard of them until i moved back up here....i've sold a lot of things to people who were putting trays together but i've never been to a tricky tray!).
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by WarriorNY on Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:33 pm

We got $50 worth of Tiki party stuff. One of my sisters won a basket of computer repair stuff. Another sister won a pot of flowers.
WarriorNY
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by BobCat on Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:40 pm

I'm just getting done backing up my photos to an external hard drive I picked up on on the Gold Box deal on Amazon last week. My home computer is beginning to show its age, and I wanted to make sure we have our photos on an external drive in case something bad happens.
BobCat
Admin
Admin

http://www.whoppingfalls.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:34 pm

i think therei's going to be an end of summer tiki party at warrior's;)

i like the idea of backing things up....don't have anything that important on this computer, but it sounds like a good idea:)

i worked today...OH! and i took those freakin moldy bagels back and got my money back!
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by BobCat on Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:42 am

Well, our photos are of the critters mostly, and we've talked in the past about how we could probably get rid of lots of them and never miss them, but then we come across photos of Grommit or Blue and we realize that we don't want to part with them.
BobCat
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:45 pm

On my agenda today: ENJOYING THE UNSEASONABLY NICE COOLER WEATHER! Hopefully that means fewer skeeters to interfere with that.

Rode my bike this morning before heading to the library, it was so nice out I didn't want to stay home. Went down to the creek to watch the wildlife. Saw bluebirds, geese (my how their babies have grown!), a few ducks, woodpeckers, robins, wrens, lots of dragonflies. Use the computer at the library, home for lunch, do a bit of sorting, dinner, over to mom's to see what they've done on the outside of the building. They were banging and pounding early this morning (one reason I didn't want to stay home this morning) on the siding, maybe it will be nice enough we can take Bijoux for a walk around outside in his carrier. Depends on the skeeter situation. I think it would be fun for him to see Brad's hummers..............
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:37 pm

i know about not deleting pics of my furry friends.....the only ones on my regular camera i delete are either reallllly bad or ones where i've taken several one right after the other trying to get a better shot. then i keep a couple of the 'better' shots;)

today worked///grocery store and walked home. tomorrow i get off work earlier so i might go to the post office to see if i can get a book of stamps and still afford to buy some food! i used my last christmas stamp last week so i need to get a few to tide me over til christmas again:)
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:30 pm

Still enjoying the cooler weather. Up early today since they're banging, pounding, and sawing at my mom's building again (installing new soffits and gutters). Rode the bike a bit since the sun is in hiding, library to get the recyclable newspaper for the animal shelter and use the computer, home for lunch, shower, watch my taped stuff (I've got a bit of a headache right now so don't feel like cleaning or such), over to mom's for dinner, then probably Brads to watch some more of season two of Greatest American Hero. We've been doling that show out to make it last a while.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:04 pm

work...short day but did a LOT of work in 4 hrs. hmmm....Burlington (didn't buy a thing but found the type of coat i wanted last year...don't think i'll get it cuz its still too expensive!),Post office (got a page of those shelter pets stamps...will make paying the credit card bill easier!),hallmark store (i can't believe TY doesn't have a black cat this year...didn't buy anything in there either!), Bath and Body (tried some nice lotions but restrained myself!), grocery store and drug store( where i went a tiny bit nuts...bought some Wylers italian ices,black cat erasers which made me happy cuz i couldn't find anything in hallmark!)

washing cat saucers and in a bit they will get their special memorial meal.
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by BobCat on Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:33 am

jeanebellini wrote:i know about not deleting pics of my furry friends.....the only ones on my regular camera i delete are either reallllly bad or ones where i've taken several one right after the other trying to get a better shot. then i keep a couple of the 'better' shots;)

I used to get upset because Blue was always giving "dirty looks" to the camera in his pictures. He was such a handsome cat, and in so many pictures, he just looks mean. Now I look back on those dirty looks and even they make me smile...though I wish he would have given us a few more of his handsome side.
BobCat
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:48 pm

as the years go by those dirty looks might wind up being more endearing than any sweet ones could be:)

today i'm doing laundry, snipped all the nip i could (trying to force more 'branches' on those plants..they're kinda tall and skinny now...but not tall by most standards...maybe 8-10" if that)....really can't get my body and mind to do much. its not really hot outside but for some reason it was really hard to get my butt out of bed this morning. and even when i did i couldn't stay awake. if i could have, i would have stayed in bed all day. i'm just exhausted and don't know why.
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:45 pm

God Jeane, I felt the same way yesterday! I got a good nights sleep, yet took two naps and went to bed early!

Today got up early since they were still sawing and hammering away at mom's building. Rode the bike to the library, and watched the road crew rip up Main St in preparation for resurfacing. Took a hit off the rescue inhaler as I got inside, use the computer, waiting on the newspaper to show up, then home for lunch and wash my work bag, work vest, and library bag (both are made from jeans), put the stopsign on the trickle charger (so it's ready for next week), and if I'm not too tired straighten up the diningroom a bit. Mom's making chicken n noodles so I don't have to worry about dinner.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum