Rescue Kitties

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Rescue Kitties

Post by jeanebellini on Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:03 pm

to tired to start searching tonight but maybe if you don't find it i'll go searching tomorrow. i want to see if i can find a full version of that monkees video.....i found the title last night(its either Monkee vs Machine of Monkees vs Machine) and found some short clips from it. it even has one of those crazy old computers you put the punch cards in.

on the rescue kitty front...Salem was good taking his machine today but i don't know how he'll do tonight. i was wiped out from work today ( how can i be so exhausted when i'm only working three days a week and barely any hours at that??? unless its lugging ome heavy stuff...i've been getting some very good deals on soup and i need things that are just stupid heavy on your back like laundry soap!). i laid on the bed for a bit and Salem came and just draped himself over me and started to snore. if i put my hand on him he started to purr:)
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:06 pm

Glad Salem is still be being sweet about taking his medicene. Jeane, he is returning all the comfort and
care that you gave him. They know when we need comforting.

Found the ad on You Tube and can't figure out how to post the bloody link. Any type in Cartier ad 2011 and
it will take you right too it. It's a long ad though a little over three minutes but it is GREAT!!!!!.
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:18 am

i'll look it up tomorrow..i spent tonight on you tube finally finding the episode i was lookng for then getting sucked into a lot of music. (I need to see if the library has any monkees cds i can borrow...i actually have on of those freaky machines that is a radio/cdplayer and casette player recorder! i could make my own mix tape:
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:08 pm

And to think I just got rid of the tapes last week that had on them the history channel special on the Monkees history and a dramatization movie called Daydream Believers......bet you would've liked those huh Jeane?
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by lovekitties on Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:32 pm

I have to check through my old vinyl LPs., Jeane. I'm sure I have some of the Monkees (unless my sister has them). If I do I could probably make a casette for you.
lovekitties
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:35 pm

Now I wish I'd kept those tapes, I could've mailed them to you Jeane.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:00 pm

i'm getting pretty discusted with the stores around here....i couldn't even find one Monkees cd at kmart OR the library...or well..they used to have cds at Hallmark,the grocery store and the drug store but nobody even has them anymore.except kmart which had so much whiltmyears houston i thought i was gonna drown! the library i think did a huge clear out cuz they don't have much at all!

and yeah...since i still have a vhs player (which i think still works!) i woulda loved the tapes. but i' m not gonna tear my hair out over it. ifi'm meant to have 'em i will get them at a price i can afford.
LK...i need to look in the store cases (remember those things that sorta looked like suitcases we kept out lps in back in the day?) I MIGHT have some..that is if my sister didn't steal them when i was moving the stuff back home. she didn't remember she sold them to me when she needed 'rent' money back when i was in JR High and she was...well...HIGH!

welp.,iwent and looked..i thought i had two boxes but its just one and its all Beatles (and Klaatu)i guess i was able to bring those home because there are somein there that are actually worth a little bit.the others....welp either she's stolen them from my cousin's house or they're still there somewhere. i havent' been able to be in touch with my cousin in 5yrs or more....i had left a few boxes there cuz i was going to sned her money to send them bere buti neve got ot her and go the money at the same time.

hmm.....maybe i should try to sell someof these rare beatleslps i have to help salem. (I actualloy have a little pink record player....i bought it at the store years ago on sale cheapy cheap but i never even plugged it in to see if it works!)

lk let me know if you do find your lps and have the set up to tape them...if you need tapes i might have some around here i never used.
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:04 pm

Just thought I would bring this up and see how Salem is doing? Along with the other kitties.
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:38 am

salem's a little skinnier than i'd like but they're all doing pretty well:) i need to put some pictures from the camera in here soon and let ya see. salem's been sitting in the windows ...one is fine, the other has tool all around it and i'm afraid he'll get hurt...but can't say anything. ....but he's tryhing to get some sun and see what's out there.
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:21 am

That's good to hear. Keep us posted. ((((((((HEALING VIBES AND PRAYERS)))))))
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:20 pm

I'm glad he's interested in what's going on and getting some sun..........shows he feels much better.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:31 pm

yeah..well...today joe came down to take the recovery cage back to the garage and saw salem up in the window and started complaining about how they have the other window and shouldn't have to get up in the one he's taken over with the tools and saw table etc. kept going on about how he(to put it nicely in here) didn't want them pooping and peeing and puking on his stuff.
poor cats...three big black cats....only have ONE window to sit in. its fine in the winter cuz they sit on the bed and sleep but in the warm months ANY cat worth his whiskers wants to get some sun!
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:23 pm

I agree.
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:13 pm

there's been a lot of rules and regulations given to me these past three days....i just stand there and want to say....i'm not a kid. and thinking about Fiffur and her inspections. (oh if only i had a room with a door and bathroom with a shower)its like its MY fault i'm not working 5 days a week and have time off.
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet on Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:13 pm

I really hope things start looking up, Jeane. It would be great if you could get your own little place so you and the kitties could have some place to yourself. Ridiculous that he is such a PIA.
bpaquet
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:15 pm

well it really is looking like i'll never get a place to live while i'm here in NJ. right now with the hours i';m getting it going to take me nearly 3wks to pay the rent and will have maybe $50 lefter over at the end of the month to get through on. i can do it...it means taking my vacation time as money in a pay check instead o days off. they do that to you ...never saw another co ever make people use their vacation time to make up for the money they can't make.
But well...i've dealt with a lot less money in my life. I just wish people would leave me be when i'm here...wish i had one single room with a door and a lock on it and a tiny shower down here.then they couldn't make any complaints and i'd have my own privacy.
(Also note that NONE of the people upstairs have EVER lived on their own ...in an apt surrounded by people on all sides. they don't know what its like to have somebody blasting music, tv etc andstomping around and coming and going at all hours of the day and night.me sitting down here on the computer with my eyebuds in,not even the tv turned on ...i don't understand it. i don't even sing above a whisper anymore.
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:37 pm

****SIGH**** You know we all ought to win the lottery, then again it would help if we bought
a ticket. Laughing Still (((((((((HUGS OF COMFORT))))))))))
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:45 pm

welp i play a scratch off a couple times a year when 1) i feel 'rich' and 2) i have $1 left over from the groceries but i haven't won so much as a free ticket in two years so i feel i'm only do it to throw money at the state. lotto is just something to dream about...but hey if any of you guys win the big huge major bucs and need somebody to count it for ya i know someone who has a of experience!
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:53 pm

I hear you girlfriend.
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal on Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:26 pm

Yes, I concur that NJ is an expensive place to live for sure. Back in the good ol' days when I thought I might get a land surveying job "somewhere", NYC metro is one place among many places I looked. Another place I looked is Boston-metro annnnnnd...YIKES!! affraid If you need to feel better about your situation, take a look-see on the 'net for Boston realestate confused

Is there any chance that you could do the crappy jobs at your work that your co-workers won't do? That strategy has actually worked out really well at the job I FINALLY got here in good ol' Flint...

ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:22 pm

oh i already do the 'crappy' jobs. well...usually not cleaning the toilets though;) actually....even that sometimes. but i know what ya mean. honestly abotu the only thing i don't do is hire and fire and payroll.....and put the bikes together. though i wish i could cuz those guys get paid extra!
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:25 pm

I honestly don't know how Dallas rates. I know our gas prices are high but not
even close to anyone else.
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:25 pm

by the way...to pass this along...
Ms Puff (aka Noel to the folks upstairs) went to the bridge sometime in the night. joe told me this morning on the way in to work that they found her next to the water bowl and figure maybe she had a seizure or something.
all i can say is she's in a better place now. she spent the last 3-4yrs living in a tiny bedroom up there with no other kitties around and not even the ability to roam free and sit on people's laps etc. i wish i could have gone up and visited her every day...but the dogs would have barked and the wouoldn't have wanted me int he room either.
now she is with her brother Liam (mr peanutbutterpuffball to me;) )and her sister Paulie.
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:27 pm

Jeane, I don't know what to say. I wish I was there to give you a hug. Antonio sends you
headbutts and purrs.
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Flower on Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:27 am

I am so sorry, Jeane. Sad
Fire Flower
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down