Post by WarriorNY on Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:19 pm

Happy Birthday!
WarriorNY
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Re: Rescue Kitties

Post by fiffur on Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:43 am

OOpsie, I see I have a typo above. I meant HAPPY BIRTHDAY RESCUE KITTIES!
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:56 pm

they had a good day....but i think they're appreciating Tues and Weds more.....they like hanging out on the bed with me during the day:)

I've got to remember to get something special for Sun. they need to celebrate Easter after all.....even if i will be at work that day. (I bought myself a ham...have to take it out to thaw! can't beat a ham for around $5! can't get a SLICE of ham for that around here!).of course most of them would enjoy a little bite of my ham i know there are a couple who won't eat people food and probably wouldn't take a lick if it was too salty!
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by lovekitties on Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:22 pm

happy belated birthday to the rescue kitties
lovekitties
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet on Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:26 pm

YUM! Ham... We live in the ham capitol of the US. Smithfield is right down the street. Mmmmmm... Our kitties love ham, although it makes them really thirsty. We only share the smallest nibble.
bpaquet
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:49 pm

Mmmmmm, ham sounds good. I wonder if the kitties who won't eat people food would like a can of something special...........
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:21 pm

oh no they don't like people food...well. except Carter...he's weird. but its fine, they shouldn't be eating people food anyway. they like their special treat fancy kitty chow;)
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:35 pm

the Rescue Kitties got their expensive venison food tonight and man did they suck it down! i started out just giving them a tiny bit each (1 small can devided into 4 plates)but before i could get another can open they were done and pushing their way into Franny's dish to get her crumbs before she could finish! i've got to take the labels off those cans and put them where i can find them. need to get a few cans for special special treats;)
and yesh...they get special food for my bd as well as their own unbirthday birthday:)
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:27 pm

Don't blame you for wanting to hide away those can's for later................I remember how other cans disappeared while you were at work without so much as a by your leave.............
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:14 pm

the Rescue Kitties got a treat today....there's a Petsmart that opened less than a year ago a few doors down from MoCCA! i stopped in a got them two cans of something new that was on sale....well, not new brand, but new to the kitties. Carter was the only one who really chowed down on it at first...but i went out there a while ago and saw that the saucers were pretty clean so they must have decided if Carter likes they should like it too;)
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Mon May 02, 2011 9:09 pm

somebody was very good Rescue Kitty last night;)
though i will mourn for the dead, there has been a shmouse getting into stuff for months now!
last night when i was putting my book in my backpack before going to bed i found a 'prize' left for me. i took a pic....no its not gross ...wouldn't take a pic like that. but whoever did this knew just where to put it where i'd find it (just like whoever put the last one on the little part of a suitcase that used to sit by my chair here).
so...can you find the mouse (RIP) in this pic?

by the way...the purple thing is a Zoom Groom brush and the bluey black thing is my backpack.
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Tue May 03, 2011 12:27 pm

Can't see the pic but I can tell that you're happy whichever Rescue Kitty dispatched that schmouse left it where you could find it (and know they'd gotten it at last). I can see no schmouse is safe for too long with that many kitties around.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Tue May 03, 2011 4:36 pm

this one had been nibbling on things and bugging the all the Rescue Kitties (they've been (and still do) standing guard at two different places every night for months!
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Tue May 03, 2011 6:47 pm

All I can say is "GOOD RESCUE KITTIES" Twisted Evil
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet on Tue May 03, 2011 7:47 pm

Very good kitty(ies)! Although I too mourn the dead, I think that shmousies should stay out of houses. And, if they tempt fate like that, eventually their luck will run out.
bpaquet
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Tue May 03, 2011 7:53 pm

Well as Bearcat used to say, "You can either be an old schmousie or a bold schmousie but
not an old, bold schmousie." Smile
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Tue May 03, 2011 8:00 pm

this one had a pretty long life considering the life of its kind....i think it was inside all winter long and was eating pretty well. it nibbled holes in cookie packages, the package of white gravy mix i bought, ate bread and rice cakes and could have been out in the other part of the room eating kitty crunchies. Franny and Toothpick have staked out the laundryroom doorway (sitting in front of the fridge and the chest of drawers that is right next to it....for all i know he could have been making nests in my clothes..i haven't been in there to look and tis kinda dark back here to see in there)...Franny,Carter,and Salem have staked out the area around the food bowls every night. its been quite a winter and spring for stake outs here.

its also got an idea in my head for a mini zine or two...i just need to find my paper and start drawing!
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Wed May 04, 2011 12:17 pm

Maybe there's two schmice and that's where they were hanging out? So now you have one down, one more to go.....
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Wed May 11, 2011 10:37 pm

heads up from the Rescue Kitties...if your kitties eat friskies canned food you can get a coupon online for bogo(buy one get one free!) its at this site
http:/www.coupons.com
it doesn't expire til the end of June but get in there and print it asap just in case.

i know the store go to has raised the price of those friskies cans from 40 to 50 cents in less than 6 months;( i scrape up every coupon i can and try to wait til its on sale. i lucked out early in the year and have enough to get through most of June but i need to start stocking up when i can:)
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Wed May 11, 2011 11:15 pm

Thanks for the heads up Jeane. The wild bunch will be grateful.
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Thu May 12, 2011 7:49 pm

check and see if you can print out more than one of the coupons on the same computer....sometimes you can and sometimes you can't. i didn't try to do it on here(though i should).
got another one (I think its the same deal...bogo)for Wiskas if you want to look that one up. just let me know.

i was doing some big cleaning in the front area (where Nobe's 'lair' is)and discovered that two of the three 'planters' of nip were almost dead. i took two of them up to the little table on the side deck where they usually spend a good chunk of the year. gave them water and now they're getting a lot more sun. figured i'd keep track of how they're doing so i took a pic.....

i'm going to watch the one that is remaining down here and see how it does. if it starts to look funky its going outside as well.
i have a feeling they're possibly getting shmooshed by nobe (seen her rubbing on them but haven't seen her trying to eat them)and they're not getting enough sun since the trees have leaves on them. i need to take a pic of the house from the street cuz it looks like the house is set back in the woods there are so many trees around it! (this area used to be an orchard i'm sure).
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Mon May 16, 2011 8:37 pm

just in case anyone is still reading this.....
the other night i was feeding Nobe and got a classic shot..,..i took her bed out cuz it needs to be washed and now she has an old pound puppies blanket in there now. she makes caves out of blankets...here is her laziness eating her wet food treat...

she kinda looks like either a big old snake coming out to nosh....or maybe she thinks it makes her look skinny cuz her thinnest part if his noggin:)
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Mon May 16, 2011 8:40 pm

ROFL!!!!!
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Mon May 16, 2011 9:02 pm

at least she doesn't look like a basketball with legs any more....but that has nothing to do with the amount of excerise she gets and more about how much food she gets now;)
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:13 pm

I should have gotten a pic of Nobe this afternoon...she was actually laying down eating food from her saucer....what a lazy cat!

but last night i got some pics of Salem...he was nosing around in my new backpack so i got him inside the big back pocket just to see if he'd fit.these are entitled:
In Case of Emergency Salem Fits in my Backpack!

that shows him all the way inside and the whole backpack

all the way in and still relaxed.....i hope i never have to transport him this way, but at least i know i could do it (with a bit unzipped of COURSE!) if i had to.

i mean...come on...look how casual he is!
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum