more Gateway adventures

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: more Gateway adventures

Post by bpaquet on Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:45 am

It was warmer for a while and I had lots of fun. It's cold again, but I am still playing outside for a little while. Today, I brought my meowmy a wren. I caught it and carried it to her. She said thank you, but I should catch MOUSIES. I like birdies, but she said so does she. She was sad. Why did she not like my present?

Gateway
bpaquet
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:15 pm

I think she was sad the wren was dead, she likes to listen to them sing sweetie. Try to bring her a schmouse next time, I think she'd be much happier with that present, okay?
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet on Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:04 am

I haven't had a chance to play outside in a long time. It got cold again and I don't like playing outside when it's cold. Sigh...

Gateway
bpaquet
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal on Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:35 am

Does your human have to let you in-n-out, or do you have your own special floppy door?
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:16 pm

Don't worry Gateway, it will warm up soon so you can play outside again. Try to be patient, and snuggle with mom a bit.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet on Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:42 am

I don't even want to go outside today. It's cold and rainy. I am sitting at my window and dictating to my meowmy so she can type my response. It is good to have obedient servants! (Perhaps, like Harley on Daisy the Curly Cat's page, it's good to have ants too. My meowmy says NO to that.)
bpaquet
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:24 pm

Ants can be very pesky, so that's why meowmy says no to them. Feed one and an entire army comes to move in to eat you out of house and home.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal on Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:49 pm

Listen to what fiffur says...let one in, and all of his friends will come in to steal your inside food. You wouldn't want that, would you?
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:28 pm

and don't forget what happened to harley's little red ant:(
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:13 pm

Same here.
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet on Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:00 pm

Today, Petie chased Gateway. Petie has been feeling his age for a few days, but today he was playful. He was chasing Gateway around and pouncing on toys. I think Gateway has taught him to enjoy the inside. We had windows open today so the kitties were hanging out and enjoying the warm breeze. We're all closed up now because a chilly rain is on its way.
bpaquet
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:52 am

Good boy Gateway! I'm glad you taught Petie the joys of indoor living. Very Happy
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet on Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:22 pm

My meowmy says we might have to get in the CAR! affraid There is something called a purricane out in the ocean. It doesn't sound scary to me, but meowmy is very concerned. She is watching a lot of the Weather Channel. Right now, she says we shouldn't worry, but she did mention the CAR just in case. Of course, my caddy is visiting somewhere far away, and I haven't seen him in days. Should I be worried, fellow kitties?

Gateway
bpaquet
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzzzz on Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:14 pm

No, Gateway, don't worry. Sometimes big winds do come along, and the humans get prepared, just in case. That's all your your ma is doing, making a plan for just in case. Now, if the big winds DO come, ma will know what to do. She has the plan. Your job will be to stay calm like ma and do whatever she tells you, okay? Even if it means getting into the carrier, even the car. I know it sounds awful, but this time it won't be the vet. It will just be a small, safe place. We like those, yes? cat My ma says we might go hang out in the basement. That's cool with me. I like it down there. She says she's gonna put all our food in a big tub to take down there with us if she needs too. I hope she puts her food in there, too. I'll find a way to get into that tub!

BTW, don't worry about your caddy. He'll be back.

Suzzzz
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:55 pm

yep,its always best to be prepared...weather you're a boy scout or a boy cat;) having a place to stay in in the car prepared just in case is the right thing to do. they're always having people on the Pet Stop (which is my main source of critter info outside this forum!)who say what you should get together just in case. make sure you have any medication if any of you guys need that, enough food for at least a few days, a bottle of water per critter per day, some extra litter and a disposable litter box and some interesting toys:)

sometimes it storms and gets loud and the Rescue Kitties have started to freak out...but i tell them (unless its a flood) we're in the safest place in the house. if we realllly want to be safe we can go into the little room with the washer and dryer...bet you have a place like that as well!)
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:21 pm

Oh yes, your meowmy is getting prepared for the worst and hoping for the best. At least if the worst does happen you and your meowmy will be more than ready for it. Just don't panic, do what your meowmy asks you to with complaint, and remember to purr for her. I've been watching the weather channel too and hoping it passes you by.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet on Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:56 am

My caddy comes home today. Meowmy gave me petting before she left for something she calls work, and told me that I would get some caddy time tonight. I can't wait! It looks like I might have to go in the CAR, so any happy time I can get will be good. I hate the CAR. Meowmy says GK and Petie will be with me as if that makes it any better. But, I am trying to listen to you. I purred today and slept on the giant cat bed all night with Meowmy, so I'm trying. But it isn't easy. The CAR makes my tummy feel bad.
bpaquet
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:58 pm

Try not to think about that sweetie. Remember, that car is taking you away from really nasty weather headed your way.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet on Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:08 pm

Meowmy says that we are going to go. I am depressed. She told me she will give me some Rescue Remedy to help my tummy, but I am still going to yell at her for a long time in the CAR.
bpaquet
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:34 pm

i was just going to suggest rescue remedy....its a good thing for kitties and pooches as well...even humans can use it. hopefully you'll have a calm time if you do have to go in the car. but here's hoping you don't really have to go.
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:09 am

Precious one, I know you don't like the car but your Meowmy is making sure that you all
will be safe. I have to do that sometimes with Tonio, while we don't have to go in a car he
has to be in his crate and we stay in a safe place together.
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:03 pm

Try to be good for your meowmy, she doesn't like having to leave her happy home either but that storm is a really big bad one. I'm grateful you have her to look out for you....imagine all the homeless kitties who can't get away from that storm with no peoples to help them.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet on Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:15 pm

The homeless kitties here are my cousins! I am sad when we drive by their corner because their original parents/grandparents were abandoned during another purricane that happened right before I was born. I will TRY to be good. Meowmy promised lots of soft food when we get to something called a hotel. I hope it is not like the place where I sometimes have to stay. That place has cages.

Petie told me about the last purricane. He said that he and Shadow and Archimedes had to stay in a horse trailer that was rolling around because of loud wind. He is very happy that Meowmy found somewhere where kitties are welcome inside.

-Gateway
bpaquet
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:33 pm

Gateway, you all must have been so scared and your Meowmy so worried. I'm glad you will
be able to stay with Meowmy in a hotel. They don't have cages but you may have to stay in the
bathroom. Meowmy doesn't want you to slip out a door and get lost.
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:41 pm

Especially if that storm comes so far inland you get some it at the hotel. I'm glad you get to stay inside, and Petie too. He's a veteran at these things. I'm sure your cousins will get up really high and the older ones will help the younger ones stay safe.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum