Hi, my name is....

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hi, my name is....

Post by bpaquet on Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:19 am

Mmmmmmm.... Cheeeeeeese! It's always good to have a specialty cheese store -- even if it does mean paying an arm and a leg for good stuff. Mmmmmmm......
bpaquet
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:02 pm

though there's a place just down the street (not on the way home...another direction;) )from work that has at least 100 different types of cheese (no joke...the husband upstairs used to work in the cheese dept there!)i like the variety they have at Trader Joes. they have some that change with the season or only there for like a month (because they only make them like once a year) but there are some really cool cheeses there almost all year round.
my fave (not one that would be good for kitties OR pooches) is a cheddar with carmelized onion in it. the first time i had it i tore open the wrapper and took a big bite out of it as soon as i was outside the door:)
they have a lot of odd flavors that are probably good but i just haven't tried 'em like a softer cheese that has either blueberries, cranberries or peaches in it!
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:43 pm

Hi everyone. How was everybody's weekend. It' was really hot here so I didn't get a lot
of outside time. Sad Still I had some and I even tried to check the birds nest that is on our back
porch. Still it was good Caterday and Meowmy and I got a lot of snuggles and play time in. Sunnyday
was our usual routine, except that Meowmy got the evil sucking machine working. Still when she was done
she gave me some CHEDDAR and TREATS. On Caturday she made something Fried Chicken. She offer me a taste
but I really didn't like it, so she gave me CHEDDAR instead. Very Happy Tonio
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:37 pm

Ooooo, make sure you ask you meowmy for a nibble when she makes Baked Chicken! .............Bij

Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend Antonio! Very Happy
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:19 pm

It was Dona Fif. Today was fun, I could hear the sparrows cheeping and I couldn't wait
to get out to see what was going on. I even got up on the back a chair that is out there
to see them. Meowmy told me I was A Silly Precious Kitteh Boy. Tonio
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:14 pm

stick with the cheese,ant;) its a milk product after all! did the chicken have seasoning on it? that might be why you didn't like it...but i bet you get enough of it in your wet and dry food:)
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:33 pm

Meowmy did it in something called buttermilk, she offered me a taste but it didn't like
butter. Still Meowmy is very considerate, she always offers to share her food with me.
I like the cream cheese and the cheddar but not much else. Still I like my treats and I'm getting
good at getting extra from Meowmy Tonio
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:57 am

Ahhhh, so you're learning the fine art of wrapping your human around your paw. You learn fast padawan...... Very Happy
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:40 pm

Bij, Meowmy loves me so much. I love you Today she washed everything on the giant cat bed.
I love it when she does that. Not only is it fun to sleep in but she laughs and plays with me when
she is putting it back together. I'm kind of worried though. You see I don't like my tummy brushed,
so she says I need to go the groomers. I still get scared when I have to go in the traveling kitty prison.
She hasn't decided yet. Tell her not to take me, I'm scared that she will leave me. Tonio
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:46 pm

almost everything i eat i let the rescue kitties sniff but the don't taste they just sniff. i think they want to know what i'm eating is okay;)

Ant are you going to get a little trimmin of the under carriage? keeping that long fur straight has got to be hard and i bet getting the under fur trimmed might be cooler for the summer and easier to keep straight. (and maybe won't be so bother some to brush/comb?).
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:23 pm

Dona Jeane, Meowmy is only talking about my tummy area. I know she wants
the best for me but it's scary. Is it all right if I call you Tia. You and the others are such
nice beans that I would like to be a little less formal. Meowmy says it's fine but I would like to
ask first. Tonio
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:20 pm

'Tonio, if you let your meowmy brush your tummy she wouldn't have to take you to a groomer in the kitty prison to have it shaved. I know you're probably ticklish, but it's a lot less traumatic if you just let meowmy do it..........Bij
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzzzz on Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:53 pm

My uncle used to snip mats from my long-haired cousin Spanky's tummy. It was not nice for either of them and, in my opinion, wildly dangerous. If your tummy is getting matty, I'd let a groomer deal with it. You must know by now you can trust your Ma to only do what's best for you. As for leaving you, puhleeeze! That ain't never gonna happen!

I don't go to a groomer myself, but 3 or 4 times a year a nice lady shows up here in a big van and "grooms" that dog I live with. It's just a brush & bath, with a little nail clipping on the side, but the dog hates it. (hehehe) Thing is, Shop Dog always feels great after it's over! So, if you have to do it, it might not be that bad. Keep us posted, kiddo.

~Weez
Suzzzz
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:28 pm

Thank you for your kind words of assurance Weez. See Meowmy wants to me be
comfortable from fleas. I even heard her telling Dona Darlene that she would take me
and stay while the groomed me. I know that you are right but still old fears linger. Tonio

Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:26 pm

I know it does sweetie, but your meowmy will never abandon you, not ever! She loves you soooo much. Why do you think she panicked when she couldn't find you? That shows me she will never abandon you....Bij (my meowmy got like that once too. I'm careful not to hide anymore)
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzzzz on Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:35 pm

Of course old fears linger, Tonio. We're cats, we don't forget. But over time, as we get more "terrible trips" under our belts and still come home every time to heartfelt apologies, special treats and warm snuggles, we learn to trust that those trips don't mean that worst thing of all, abandonment. We might never like the trips, and may always be outraged that such indignities are forced upon us, but eventually we come to realize that we have what the humans call forever homes. We will always return to them no matter what. Trust like that takes time, though, so for now all you can do is what you must. But have a little faith.

~Weez
Suzzzz
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:14 pm

oh Ant, as long as you don't mind me callin you Ant (which is the shortened version of your name up here in New Joisey) you can call me pretty much anything ya want. (there's only a couple terms that freak me out...'stupid' is one and there's another one that starts with B and is another name for a female dog)

Finding a good groomer for a long haired kitty is good to find. they never did find one for the two Maine Coons here. One thing i will tell ya, if they want to trim around your hind parts (under the tail) let them....it might be embarrassing, but Ms Puff upstairs had a whole lot of trouble a few months back because her butt fur got matted.you would much rather have the embarrassment of short fur back there than an infection;) ).
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by BobCat on Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:41 pm

Lyra doesn't like that B word either - and technically she IS one!!!
BobCat
Admin
Admin

http://www.whoppingfalls.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:55 pm

Tia Jeane I would never do that. Call you that evil word. As to the other Meowmy is often called
the Witch of the Lair and she's says that they can spell it with a "B" as far as she concerned. Meowmy says she will
do it next week, she's says they are closing the Lair so they can change things.

Weezer, thank you for your words of comfort. Meowmy wants to be able to stay at the clinic while they are grooming
me. She is also getting me a new brush. I know she wants me to be comfortable and happy. You're right though we don't
forget. Meowmy understand this. Tonio

Well as y'all know to be one you have to have class. Meowmy
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini on Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:40 pm

you might want to check out a Zoom Groom brush...its rubber and feels goood....alll the kitties like(d) it here. Even Buddy liked to be brushed with it and he, though short furred, had a double coat. its made by the same people who make the Kongs you hide treats in.
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:10 pm

Hi Tia Jeane. Hope you had a good weekend. Caturday was boring Meowmy went to have her
head fur groomed and did other things. Sunnyday was lots of fun, lots of outside time, cuddle time and I
even got some extra treats and cream cheese. Meowmy offered me egg but I didn't like it. Weezer, Meowmy is
going to take me to the groomers next week. Sad Still she wants to try to wait for me. SIGH!!!! I know she wants the
best for me. Tonio
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:37 pm

I'm glad you had a good Sunnyday Antonio. I'm afraid Bij was mom's kitty all weekend, he mostly ignored me.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:14 pm

Sorry to hear that Bijoux was being mean. Here are some
{{{{{{{{HEADBUTTS AND PURRS}}}}}}}}}} Tonio
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur on Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:12 pm

Thanks 'Tonio. Bij mostly ignored me last night too.
fiffur
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short on Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:35 pm

I'm worried I heard Meowmy talking to the V*T today. She is going to take me
to have my tummy hair trimmed up. I'm still scared that she will leave me, I know she won't
in my heart of hearts but my mind is all crazy. Meowmy says she can't stay with me but everything
will be well. Meowmy want to make sure that I'm comfortable from fleas and she says that they are hiding in
the mats so the flea stuff will work. I hate that stuff. Tonio
Sue Short
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: